WrestleMania women's discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alexa Bliss vs. the SmackDown Live women's roster

I read that Gail Kim isn't under contract with TNA. I would kill to see her show up during this thing.
    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

I read that Gail Kim isn't under contract with TNA. I would kill to see her show up during this thing.
      PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
        Nah Alexa just beats the world!
        THIS! Based Alexa must reign forever.

Also, I wouldn't hold my breath about seeing Gail Kim in a WWE ring ever again. She's basically burned all the bridges with the WWE under her own volition. She's Impact Wrestling through and through.
        #THROWBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
          Nah Alexa just beats the world!

Also, I wouldn't hold my breath about seeing Gail Kim in a WWE ring ever again. She's basically burned all the bridges with the WWE under her own volition. She's Impact Wrestling through and through.
          #THROWBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
            The Basic Bliss Gauntlet doesn't sway me.

I would be cool with anyone on the roster that isn't a Bella beating her. Hell, a surprise Summer Rae return would be awesome.
            DJM and I stand alone in the Eva Maria pain train.

A K2 on Bliss would be delicious. Heck a Kelly Kelly/Eva feud for the title would be magnificent and would further why SD is the superior brand for the ladies.
            Last edited by Blindy; 03-11-2017, 04:00 PM.
            Currently Playing:
            Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
              The Basic Bliss Gauntlet doesn't sway me.

I would be cool with anyone on the roster that isn't a Bella beating her. Hell, a surprise Summer Rae return would be awesome.
              DJM and I stand alone in the Eva Maria pain train.

A K2 on Bliss would be delicious. Heck a Kelly Kelly/Eva feud for the title would be magnificent and would further why SD is the superior brand for the ladies.
              Currently Playing:
              Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Originally posted by lessthanron View Post

It's "Basic Bliss".
                Originally posted by mx518
                he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by lessthanron View Post

It's "Basic Bliss".
                  he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                  No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                  NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

I either want Alexa to sneak a cheat victory at the end or for Eva Marie to come out & steal the win. The reaction to her winning it would be hilarious. She's so good at getting a negative reaction it'd be a very entertaining reign if she was champ. Alexa is the best female in SD though so I'd live it if her run as champ continues. Honestly I think they should've had an Alexa v Mickie singles match & built up Mickie kicking Alexa more for a Mickie face run @ Mania

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
                    If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
                    You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
                    I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
                    Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

Comment

I either want Alexa to sneak a cheat victory at the end or for Eva Marie to come out & steal the win. The reaction to her winning it would be hilarious. She's so good at getting a negative reaction it'd be a very entertaining reign if she was champ. Alexa is the best female in SD though so I'd live it if her run as champ continues. Honestly I think they should've had an Alexa v Mickie singles match & built up Mickie kicking Alexa more for a Mickie face run @ Mania

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
                      If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
                      You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
                      I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
                      Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if Asuka makes her Main roster debut in this match and captures the title, and i wonder if Paige would make an appearance as she was out injured before the roster split
                        Asuka would be a good edition. SD really needs a new face for their womens division and she's the answer as she has out grown NXT and ready for the call up to the big stage. Becky Lynch kind of feels like the Seth Rollins of the division. The fans respect her but they aren't really at a fever pitch for her success. As for Paige...I have doubts she will get rewarded with a mania spot. She's been in the shit house seemingly since she started dating Alberto Del Rio. Really I'm expecting WWE to do some spring cleaning soon and she will be on the list. Really the division kind of past her by and she's not nearly as talented as a lot of the other women are in the ring. Also watching total divas,that girl is a straight up bitch...however the legitimacy of total divas is more than questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid View Post
                          I wouldn't be surprised if Asuka makes her Main roster debut in this match and captures the title, and i wonder if Paige would make an appearance as she was out injured before the roster split
                          Asuka would be a good edition. SD really needs a new face for their womens division and she's the answer as she has out grown NXT and ready for the call up to the big stage. Becky Lynch kind of feels like the Seth Rollins of the division. The fans respect her but they aren't really at a fever pitch for her success. As for Paige...I have doubts she will get rewarded with a mania spot. She's been in the shit house seemingly since she started dating Alberto Del Rio. Really I'm expecting WWE to do some spring cleaning soon and she will be on the list. Really the division kind of past her by and she's not nearly as talented as a lot of the other women are in the ring. Also watching total divas,that girl is a straight up bitch...however the legitimacy of total divas is more than questionable.

Comment

Due to popular demand the SmackDown women have been added to the main show

I'm so happy WWE is listening. SmackDown division is the superior division and they deserved that spot over Raw.

Thanks to all who made there voices heard and got our girl on the main show.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/smac...we-alexa-bliss
                            Last edited by KellyRo; 03-31-2017, 07:08 PM. Reason: Added source

Comment

Due to popular demand the SmackDown women have been added to the main show

I'm so happy WWE is listening. SmackDown division is the superior division and they deserved that spot over Raw.

Thanks to all who made there voices heard and got our girl on the main show.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/smac...we-alexa-bliss

Comment

Re: Due to popular demand the SmackDown women have been added to the main show

Cool. AlexaMania is ready to run wild as the opener!

Comment

Working...
                                X