3/20 Raw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/20 Raw

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the blowoff to Dana vs. Charlotte...

Re: 3/20 Raw

Dana Brooke really sucks in ring wise. Super soft strikes, and she just seems lost.

Comment

Dana Brooke really sucks in ring wise. Super soft strikes, and she just seems lost.

Comment

Nia getting a WrestleMania title match is a joke, it's sad that they are trying to make her happen without any redeeming qualities.

Originally posted by Dex-star View Post
        I agree that she's still green but I don't think working with Charlotte tonight did her any favors. Charlotte tends to look awkward and very stiff when getting womanhandled. While I think Charlotte is good in the ring, I still feel she's somewhat unproven against non-Horsewomen... She can wrestle those girls in her sleep but I'd like to see how impressive she is against other opponents. Her work with Nattie, Paige, and Nikki left a lot to be desired (loved the blowoff match with Nikki at HIAC but that was due to Nikki's performance).

Comment

Nia getting a WrestleMania title match is a joke, it's sad that they are trying to make her happen without any redeeming qualities.

Originally posted by Dex-star View Post
          I agree that she's still green but I don't think working with Charlotte tonight did her any favors. Charlotte tends to look awkward and very stiff when getting womanhandled. While I think Charlotte is good in the ring, I still feel she's somewhat unproven against non-Horsewomen... She can wrestle those girls in her sleep but I'd like to see how impressive she is against other opponents. Her work with Nattie, Paige, and Nikki left a lot to be desired (loved the blowoff match with Nikki at HIAC but that was due to Nikki's performance).

Comment

The writers for the RAW women should get fired. It's almost laughable how incompetent they are at this point.

They keep burying Bayley and Sasha every week and adding Nia to the WM match is .
            Nia is so slow in the ring and most of her movesets look clunky. And as much as they want to build her as this "big monster", she just has no presence in the ring (other than the occasion half-hearted scream that I'm sure she does to prevent people from falling asleep watching her match).

Comment

The writers for the RAW women should get fired. It's almost laughable how incompetent they are at this point.

They keep burying Bayley and Sasha every week and adding Nia to the WM match is .
              Nia is so slow in the ring and most of her movesets look clunky. And as much as they want to build her as this "big monster", she just has no presence in the ring (other than the occasion half-hearted scream that I'm sure she does to prevent people from falling asleep watching her match).

Comment

Say the words "Rock's Cousin," and you get a title match at the biggest events, no matter what.

Still My Champ
                Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Say the words "Rock's Cousin," and you get a title match at the biggest events, no matter what.

Still My Champ
                  Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
                    98% of main roster women from the past 10 years have had Mania matches though, quite often they throw every girl who is active on the show. Same situation this year except for Emma, Dana and Alicia probably being left off.

Comment

Originally posted by CM Punk'd View Post
                      98% of main roster women from the past 10 years have had Mania matches though, quite often they throw every girl who is active on the show. Same situation this year except for Emma, Dana and Alicia probably being left off.

Comment

I've lost all interest in the Raw women's title match. Raw is doing nothing for me WM wise now. Nia is the last person to add to the match. Why not throw Dana in? She could be the one to take the pin.

Thank you Surrender!!!
                        Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

I've lost all interest in the Raw women's title match. Raw is doing nothing for me WM wise now. Nia is the last person to add to the match. Why not throw Dana in? She could be the one to take the pin.

Thank you Surrender!!!
                          Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                          If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Congrats to Nia

Comment

Congrats to Nia

Comment

Working...
                              X