The Paige Situation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Paige Situation.

Doubt anyone is gonna kiss any belt like Bret used to anymore. You'll never know got sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
      Doubt anyone is gonna kiss any belt like Bret used to anymore. You'll never know got sure...
      Well Kurt kissed his medals after pulling them from Benoit 's pants....

Thank you Surrender!!!
      Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
        Well Kurt kissed his medals after pulling them from Benoit 's pants....

Thank you Surrender!!!
        Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

It's all honestly just a terrible, terrible situation, and I feel bad for Paige and all involved.

But honestly, I just more so hope nothing bad happens to Xavier.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

It's all honestly just a terrible, terrible situation, and I feel bad for Paige and all involved.

But honestly, I just more so hope nothing bad happens to Xavier.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Given Stephanie just popped up on Woods' UpUpDownDown show, he's good with the WWE. At most he gets Paige chants from the crowd.

Alberto will probably hear it the worst from the 200 fans in attendance though over on Impact.
              Currently Playing:
              Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Given Stephanie just popped up on Woods' UpUpDownDown show, he's good with the WWE. At most he gets Paige chants from the crowd.

Alberto will probably hear it the worst from the 200 fans in attendance though over on Impact.
                Currently Playing:

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post
                  Yeah, because drugs being done off the title and probably similar things to the nature of what Paige and Maddox did has never been done to the title at any point in WWF/E history.
                  If we're talking about the old days, then sure, I imagine the titles went through plenty of stuff like this. But WWE is a different beast these days.

Paige is not to blame for the leaks, as they were almost certainly released without her consent. However, she quite clearly did consent to having a video/picture taken of herself and the belt covered in jizz. In doing so she was complicit in creating a photo that had the potential of being leaked in the future, whether she wanted it or not. It was a risk she should not have taken, and I would be surprised if there are many other photos of that nature with current WWE personnel and WWE property out there. She has to take a share of the blame for the picture existing, even if she had nothing to do with its public release.

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post
                    Yeah, because drugs being done off the title and probably similar things to the nature of what Paige and Maddox did has never been done to the title at any point in WWF/E history.
                    If we're talking about the old days, then sure, I imagine the titles went through plenty of stuff like this. But WWE is a different beast these days.

Paige is not to blame for the leaks, as they were almost certainly released without her consent. However, she quite clearly did consent to having a video/picture taken of herself and the belt covered in jizz. In doing so she was complicit in creating a photo that had the potential of being leaked in the future, whether she wanted it or not. It was a risk she should not have taken, and I would be surprised if there are many other photos of that nature with current WWE personnel and WWE property out there. She has to take a share of the blame for the picture existing, even if she had nothing to do with its public release.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
                      Big E must be going nuts right now with all the material he could use but knows will get pulled from rebroadcast

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
                        Big E must be going nuts right now with all the material he could use but knows will get pulled from rebroadcast

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

I wonder when those videos were made, as Woods is now married with a child on the way. Hopefully it pre-dates meeting his wife.

I guess we can expect a Big E joke on it eventually.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I wonder when those videos were made, as Woods is now married with a child on the way. Hopefully it pre-dates meeting his wife.

I guess we can expect a Big E joke on it eventually.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I just don't get how Paige allowed video tapes of her having sex though. Must be some sort of fetish for some but I would never be cool with that sexual intercourse being taped, especially in her shoes as a celebrity with family name and finances at stake. She does so much harm for her family at home who are probably scared shitless over her mental well being every day.

It's one thing if someone set up a video cam to record it which is illegal without consent but it's another to be totally fine having sex with someone holding a cell phone/video recorder.
                              Currently Playing:

Comment

I just don't get how Paige allowed video tapes of her having sex though. Must be some sort of fetish for some but I would never be cool with that sexual intercourse being taped, especially in her shoes as a celebrity with family name and finances at stake. She does so much harm for her family at home who are probably scared shitless over her mental well being every day.

It's one thing if someone set up a video cam to record it which is illegal without consent but it's another to be totally fine having sex with someone holding a cell phone/video recorder.
                                Currently Playing:

Comment

Working...
                                X