The Paige Situation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Paige Situation.

We likely weren't seeing her in WWE for many other reasons, the illegal obtainment of explicit photos and videos of her won't be one of those reasons. A - it would be a legal shitshow ... B - it was consenting adults doing what consenting adults at times do, the fact that someone exposed them illegally changes nothing.

Nothing happened to Rollins. Nothing should, or will, happen to Woods and Paige (aside from the creek she was already up).

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

We likely weren't seeing her in WWE for many other reasons, the illegal obtainment of explicit photos and videos of her won't be one of those reasons. A - it would be a legal shitshow ... B - it was consenting adults doing what consenting adults at times do, the fact that someone exposed them illegally changes nothing.

Nothing happened to Rollins. Nothing should, or will, happen to Woods and Paige (aside from the creek she was already up).

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

The belt Paige had may have been changed before Charlotte won it due to Paige's belt having the scratch logo on it. At worst, Charlotte held the same belt for a time.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
        Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
        Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

The belt Paige had may have been changed before Charlotte won it due to Paige's belt having the scratch logo on it. At worst, Charlotte held the same belt for a time.

Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post

Nothing should happen to her for the tapes, yes.

However, the picture of her letting WWE property literally get jizzed on is another matter entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post

However, the picture of her letting WWE property literally get jizzed on is another matter entirely.

Comment

I feel bad for her that they were leaked. Nobody should have their private life put on blast like that.

sigpic

Comment

I feel bad for her that they were leaked. Nobody should have their private life put on blast like that.

sigpic

Comment

I honestly assumed she wouldn't get used for tv until her contract is up. This cements that belief.

Comment

I honestly assumed she wouldn't get used for tv until her contract is up. This cements that belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post

Yeah, because drugs being done off the title and probably similar things to the nature of what Paige and Maddox did has never been done to the title at any point in WWF/E history.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post

Yeah, because drugs being done off the title and probably similar things to the nature of what Paige and Maddox did has never been done to the title at any point in WWF/E history.

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

I don't think her situation and Rollins can be compared

It was 1 pic for him....this is multiple pics and videos which also involve Xavier Woods who is a public figure. She will quietly be let go when her contract ends. Woods may get thrown an injury angle which takes him off TV till this blows over, maybe?

Thank you Surrender!!!
                            Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                            If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

I don't think her situation and Rollins can be compared

It was 1 pic for him....this is multiple pics and videos which also involve Xavier Woods who is a public figure. She will quietly be let go when her contract ends. Woods may get thrown an injury angle which takes him off TV till this blows over, maybe?

Thank you Surrender!!!
                              Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                              If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Doubt anyone is gonna kiss any belt like Bret used to anymore. You'll never know got sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X