The Paige Situation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Paige Situation.

Those fakes going around of Alexa Bliss are incredibly real looking. They are the best looking fakes as I've ever seen for anyone.

Not that I spend my time looking at fake nude photos.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post
      Yup. Fire them and get sued. Sound business.

Do we forget that Shawn Michaels posed nude covered by only the Championship 20ish years ago? Wouldn't that be "disrespecting" the Championship as well seeing how it was against his package?

Or will we just say things have changed in 20 years and they should be punished because of what they did behind closed doors that nobody knew about until their private lives were unwillingly made public by an illegal action?

Yeah...fire those people. They totally deserve it. How dare they have sex! How dare they have a bit of a kink with wanting to film themselves privately! How dare they have a relationship (in regards to Paige and Maddox) without being celibate.

The reaction from so many people is comical to me. You'd think they truly harmed someone or killed someone with how up in arms some people are right now.
      Odds are in their contracts there is stipulation regarding this. The problem is not sex, the problem here is sexual act now linked to the brand by the use of the title. No action makes it seem like Vince and co are ok with this and that this picture is no different than the playboy and playgirl pictures. Then the media twists this into that WWE is getting raunchier and raunchier and using these are proof.

The blame in the end will pay with Paige. If she did not have these on her phone, and allow them to be taken, then it would not have been possible to have these leak. At some point people have to be responsible for the media they create. Sexual media being made public has always existed so saying now it was meant to be private is not enough anymore. Hell most people who's sex media that is stolen never even know, it just appears in mass dumps on the deep web in plunder sites. It is a matter of time before making the media on an online device is legally considered the same as distributing it. And that is the issue, Paige essentially allowed this media to exist in a form where it could be distributed. Given her pictures leaked prior,

People are right about Hogan. If Hogan got fired for that sex tape then Paige odds are is gone. If this was a first strike, like Rollins was, then it would be a talk about being more careful. But this is not the first time her nudes leaked and Paige is on a rollercoaster to see her dead in a hotel room from an overdose within 10 years. The Knights I am sure are doing their best to ground her but Paige keeps going downhill and has been for awhile now.

The issues is not black or white. Paige will not be getting fired for having sex. She will be fired for having pictures taken with the NXT title covered in cum. Huge gap here between pictures of her having sex without anything related to WWE and her having sex in the locker room or with the title. Now the sex acts are linked to WWE and they have the right to respond as this can be considered damaging to the brand. This is different than HBK posing with the title, as WWE did not approve of this. The cum is the difference as that turns these pictures from R to NC-17 instantly. There is a line, and while there is a lot of gray areas, most people think that this crosses a line.

The sole reason I think she has not been fired is there is some debate on whether or not the NXT title picture is real. Once it is confirmed as real I expect it will be time to let Paige self-destruct without WWE being linked to her.

But opinions do not really matter so much on the board, but when the market opens monday, I expect people to be selling WWE stock, and that will demand action.
      Flowers gathered in the morning,
      Afternoon they blossom on,
      Still are withered by the evening:
      You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Main Event View Post
        Yup. Fire them and get sued. Sound business.

Do we forget that Shawn Michaels posed nude covered by only the Championship 20ish years ago? Wouldn't that be "disrespecting" the Championship as well seeing how it was against his package?

Or will we just say things have changed in 20 years and they should be punished because of what they did behind closed doors that nobody knew about until their private lives were unwillingly made public by an illegal action?

Yeah...fire those people. They totally deserve it. How dare they have sex! How dare they have a bit of a kink with wanting to film themselves privately! How dare they have a relationship (in regards to Paige and Maddox) without being celibate.

The reaction from so many people is comical to me. You'd think they truly harmed someone or killed someone with how up in arms some people are right now.
        Odds are in their contracts there is stipulation regarding this. The problem is not sex, the problem here is sexual act now linked to the brand by the use of the title. No action makes it seem like Vince and co are ok with this and that this picture is no different than the playboy and playgirl pictures. Then the media twists this into that WWE is getting raunchier and raunchier and using these are proof.

The blame in the end will pay with Paige. If she did not have these on her phone, and allow them to be taken, then it would not have been possible to have these leak. At some point people have to be responsible for the media they create. Sexual media being made public has always existed so saying now it was meant to be private is not enough anymore. Hell most people who's sex media that is stolen never even know, it just appears in mass dumps on the deep web in plunder sites. It is a matter of time before making the media on an online device is legally considered the same as distributing it. And that is the issue, Paige essentially allowed this media to exist in a form where it could be distributed. Given her pictures leaked prior,

People are right about Hogan. If Hogan got fired for that sex tape then Paige odds are is gone. If this was a first strike, like Rollins was, then it would be a talk about being more careful. But this is not the first time her nudes leaked and Paige is on a rollercoaster to see her dead in a hotel room from an overdose within 10 years. The Knights I am sure are doing their best to ground her but Paige keeps going downhill and has been for awhile now.

The issues is not black or white. Paige will not be getting fired for having sex. She will be fired for having pictures taken with the NXT title covered in cum. Huge gap here between pictures of her having sex without anything related to WWE and her having sex in the locker room or with the title. Now the sex acts are linked to WWE and they have the right to respond as this can be considered damaging to the brand. This is different than HBK posing with the title, as WWE did not approve of this. The cum is the difference as that turns these pictures from R to NC-17 instantly. There is a line, and while there is a lot of gray areas, most people think that this crosses a line.

The sole reason I think she has not been fired is there is some debate on whether or not the NXT title picture is real. Once it is confirmed as real I expect it will be time to let Paige self-destruct without WWE being linked to her.

But opinions do not really matter so much on the board, but when the market opens monday, I expect people to be selling WWE stock, and that will demand action.

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
          It is not against the law for consenting adults to record themselves having sex.
          It is against the law to steal someone's private property.
          It is against the law to distribute someone's private property without their permission.

The end.
          Just because it isn't illegal to record yourself having sex doesn't you should so so while working for a company that has clearly shown they don't want these sorts of images being made public of their employees. Yes yes yes, she didn't release the images, but if she never recorded the images they wouldn't have been possible to have them made public.

The WWE clearly believes personal matters should be left personal. Why don't their employees understand this and act with the suitable amount of restraint in their life?

Comment

It is not against the law for consenting adults to record themselves having sex.
            It is against the law to steal someone's private property.
            It is against the law to distribute someone's private property without their permission.

The end.
            Just because it isn't illegal to record yourself having sex doesn't you should so so while working for a company that has clearly shown they don't want these sorts of images being made public of their employees. Yes yes yes, she didn't release the images, but if she never recorded the images they wouldn't have been possible to have them made public.

The WWE clearly believes personal matters should be left personal. Why don't their employees understand this and act with the suitable amount of restraint in their life?

Comment

There is a zero percent chance Paige will be fired. They aren't going to punish an employee -- especially a female employee -- for having her privacy invaded and her personal pictures stolen and put on the internet. People are putting waaaaay too much stock in the "sanctity" of some silly little belt. Seriously, what sounds worse from a PR perspective: Female WWE wrestler engages in sex act with replica title belt, or female WWE wrestler is hacked, has personal photos sent to employees and parents by fans as a form of harassment, and then is fired by the company? This is easier than 1 + 1.

Comment

There is a zero percent chance Paige will be fired. They aren't going to punish an employee -- especially a female employee -- for having her privacy invaded and her personal pictures stolen and put on the internet. People are putting waaaaay too much stock in the "sanctity" of some silly little belt. Seriously, what sounds worse from a PR perspective: Female WWE wrestler engages in sex act with replica title belt, or female WWE wrestler is hacked, has personal photos sent to employees and parents by fans as a form of harassment, and then is fired by the company? This is easier than 1 + 1.

Comment

Originally posted by nazzer View Post

This is text book victim blaming. [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] this is what my post was referring to.

There is nothing wrong with what these 3 consenting adults did in their spare time. There is everything wrong with someone:

-actively seeking out private material
                  -stealing it
                  -posting it online without permission

This happens every time celebrity leaks get posted. It's no different from stealing credit card info.

"What, you didn't want me to steal your credit card info and post it online? Then why did you use your card? If you didn't want me to steal it you shouldn't have used it."

Comment

Originally posted by nazzer View Post

This is text book victim blaming. [MENTION=602]Blindy[/MENTION] this is what my post was referring to.

There is nothing wrong with what these 3 consenting adults did in their spare time. There is everything wrong with someone:

-stealing it

This happens every time celebrity leaks get posted. It's no different from stealing credit card info.

"What, you didn't want me to steal your credit card info and post it online? Then why did you use your card? If you didn't want me to steal it you shouldn't have used it."

Comment

Just found out about all of this by reading through this thread for the first time just now. Man, pro wrestling is fucking crazy.

Comment

Just found out about all of this by reading through this thread for the first time just now. Man, pro wrestling is fucking crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shades of Grey View Post
                          If they were a privately traded company, sure. They are a publically traded company and if their stock drops then it becomes worth the cost of a lawsuit to fire someone unfairly. This will not happen as Paige would odds are take an offer of a contract payout at this point. They will get rid of her, and she will be able to debut with Anthem.

Krimson is right about the morality clause, it is in contracts. In particular, the clause that anything that damages the value of the company can be grounds for termination.

Also what other company would allow someone to jizz pose with one of their trademarks getting cummed on?

Aa for victim blaming there comes a point when victims deserve some of the blame. If someone has a password associated with their credit card that is 123456, then I feel they deserve to be hacked. Take any random account you find and enter this and there is a 1 in 6 chance you just unlocked if it is a free choice. Try 123456789 and you increase your odds to 1 in 4 of unlocking the account on the second attempt.

In the post fappening age having sexual media on a device connected to the internet means that one does not care if the media is made public. Mix this with extremely guessable passwords (1 in 3 can be hacked from list attack of 10 terms) and most websites can be easily forced to give them out using SQL injection methods. The good old: SELECT accountNumber, password FROM accounts WHERE account_owner_id = 0 OR 1=1 still breaks many sites. Then we have Heartbleed and it's kin that are remarkably effective at getting passwords from servers.

Basically, you story sexual media on anything with online access then you should be liable for issues coming from it's release. It was the same way with analogue nude photos. They were cool to take and have if you keep them somewhere safe, but not ok to say, just toss in a ripped purse that you carry around the office that you know stuff falls out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Shades of Grey View Post
                            If they were a privately traded company, sure. They are a publically traded company and if their stock drops then it becomes worth the cost of a lawsuit to fire someone unfairly. This will not happen as Paige would odds are take an offer of a contract payout at this point. They will get rid of her, and she will be able to debut with Anthem.

Krimson is right about the morality clause, it is in contracts. In particular, the clause that anything that damages the value of the company can be grounds for termination.

Also what other company would allow someone to jizz pose with one of their trademarks getting cummed on?

Aa for victim blaming there comes a point when victims deserve some of the blame. If someone has a password associated with their credit card that is 123456, then I feel they deserve to be hacked. Take any random account you find and enter this and there is a 1 in 6 chance you just unlocked if it is a free choice. Try 123456789 and you increase your odds to 1 in 4 of unlocking the account on the second attempt.

In the post fappening age having sexual media on a device connected to the internet means that one does not care if the media is made public. Mix this with extremely guessable passwords (1 in 3 can be hacked from list attack of 10 terms) and most websites can be easily forced to give them out using SQL injection methods. The good old: SELECT accountNumber, password FROM accounts WHERE account_owner_id = 0 OR 1=1 still breaks many sites. Then we have Heartbleed and it's kin that are remarkably effective at getting passwords from servers.

Basically, you story sexual media on anything with online access then you should be liable for issues coming from it's release. It was the same way with analogue nude photos. They were cool to take and have if you keep them somewhere safe, but not ok to say, just toss in a ripped purse that you carry around the office that you know stuff falls out of.

Comment

-stealing it

I didn't realize you were the sjw type.

Having someone steal your credit card info is not a reasonable metaphor for your see tapes being made public.

Do you remember the incident last year were the fan at the Toronto fc game yelled into a camera "fuck her right in the pussy" and there was a huge reaction by the public because of was clearly considered unacceptable. The guy got fired from his job. He did nothing illegal, you are allowed to yell anything at anyone. But the lesson we should be learning from incidents like him as that if you get caught doing something by the public which your employer disagrees with, you have a good chance at getting fired.

If you don't want to have anyone leak your sex tape, you make sure there are no sex tapes of you. This is not victim blaming, this is expressing the idea of personal accountability. She can not control whether or not someone hacks her information and videos and such. But she can control whether or not she has anything that could damage her career.

Also, rt you're doing the sjw thing wrong here. You should consider the more bleeding hearts liberal feminist response of questioning why Mr new day isn't being mocked in this and how that represents the patriarchy holding Paige down.

You all are crazy that think Paige is somehow wronged here. This is just another example of her reckless behaviour, she's a time bomb waiting to explode.

Comment

-stealing it

I didn't realize you were the sjw type.

Having someone steal your credit card info is not a reasonable metaphor for your see tapes being made public.

Do you remember the incident last year were the fan at the Toronto fc game yelled into a camera "fuck her right in the pussy" and there was a huge reaction by the public because of was clearly considered unacceptable. The guy got fired from his job. He did nothing illegal, you are allowed to yell anything at anyone. But the lesson we should be learning from incidents like him as that if you get caught doing something by the public which your employer disagrees with, you have a good chance at getting fired.

If you don't want to have anyone leak your sex tape, you make sure there are no sex tapes of you. This is not victim blaming, this is expressing the idea of personal accountability. She can not control whether or not someone hacks her information and videos and such. But she can control whether or not she has anything that could damage her career.

Also, rt you're doing the sjw thing wrong here. You should consider the more bleeding hearts liberal feminist response of questioning why Mr new day isn't being mocked in this and how that represents the patriarchy holding Paige down.

You all are crazy that think Paige is somehow wronged here. This is just another example of her reckless behaviour, she's a time bomb waiting to explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X