Dana Brooke and Charlotte's break-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana Brooke and Charlotte's break-up

So on Raw, Charlotte kicked Dana to the curb and Dana snapped by attacking Charlotte.

Good for Dana and good for Charlotte as a heel that Dana was getting cheered for it. I just think the build to this moment was so poor and inconsistent, plus they are both better suited as heels, so I'm not really sure if it has legs as a long-term feud. I think Dana's potential as a heel character has really been neutered from the minute they paired her with Charlotte, so I'd like to see them fix that now that they are broken up. But with Raw's writing team being the way it is, saving Dana's character would probably be a job for SmackDown's writing...

Where do you see this going?

Re: Dana Brooke and Charlotte's break-up

I hope it's the reunion of Emma and Dana.
    Last edited by The Dazz; 03-15-2017, 10:51 PM.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I'm here for a Dana & Emma reunion!

We need more of both of these woman on the roster to mix things up and stop over exposing the (3 of) 4HW.

To be honest at this point i'd be happy for Sasha, Bayley & Charlotte to take a bit of a back seat after mania and for Dana, Emma, Alicia, Summer & Nia to front the Raw division and then maybe it could capture even half of the interest i have for SD Live

Comment

I'm here for a Dana & Emma reunion!

We need more of both of these woman on the roster to mix things up and stop over exposing the (3 of) 4HW.

To be honest at this point i'd be happy for Sasha, Bayley & Charlotte to take a bit of a back seat after mania and for Dana, Emma, Alicia, Summer & Nia to front the Raw division and then maybe it could capture even half of the interest i have for SD Live

Comment

Originally posted by The Dazz View Post
            No thanks. Dana ruined Emma in NXT. They should keep top talent like Emma and Charlotte, and anyone else for that matter the hell away from her.
            Fuck The Revival!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dazz View Post
              No thanks. Dana ruined Emma in NXT. They should keep top talent like Emma and Charlotte, and anyone else for that matter the hell away from her.
              Fuck The Revival!

Comment

Wasn't it like the second or third time Charlotte has got rid of her? It really feels like it. From what I have seen from Dana not really hoping for much. She is like another Nia Jax she looks like she could be a threat but her ring work isn't quite there.
                TNA Forum Title History
                Forum Championship (1 time)
                Tag Team Championship (3 time)
                X Championship (2 time)
                Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Wasn't it like the second or third time Charlotte has got rid of her? It really feels like it. From what I have seen from Dana not really hoping for much. She is like another Nia Jax she looks like she could be a threat but her ring work isn't quite there.
                  TNA Forum Title History
                  Forum Championship (1 time)
                  Tag Team Championship (3 time)
                  X Championship (2 time)
                  Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                    So on Raw, Charlotte kicked Dana to the curb and Dana snapped by attacking Charlotte.

Good for Dana and good for Charlotte as a heel that Dana was getting cheered for it. I just think the build to this moment was so poor and inconsistent, plus they are both better suited as heels, so I'm not really sure if it has legs as a long-term feud. I think Dana's potential as a heel character has really been neutered from the minute they paired her with Charlotte, so I'd like to see them fix that now that they are broken up. But with Raw's writing team being the way it is, saving Dana's character would probably be a job for SmackDown's writing...

I see this as a way to get Charlotte away from the title. I do see a double turn coming with Charlotte ending up as a face. Banks looks to be turning sooner or later, and Asuka is coming so Raw needs more faces.
                    Flowers gathered in the morning,
                    Afternoon they blossom on,
                    Still are withered by the evening:
                    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post

I see this as a way to get Charlotte away from the title. I do see a double turn coming with Charlotte ending up as a face. Banks looks to be turning sooner or later, and Asuka is coming so Raw needs more faces.
                      Flowers gathered in the morning,
                      Afternoon they blossom on,
                      Still are withered by the evening:
                      You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick94 View Post
                        If by ruined, you mean gave Emma a purpose after her failed run on the main roster, then sure Dana ruined her.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                        Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                        Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Originally posted by patrick94 View Post
                          If by ruined, you mean gave Emma a purpose after her failed run on the main roster, then sure Dana ruined her.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                          Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                          Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

The timing does seem a little crazy just before wrestlemania, it probably make more sense for the Raw after wrestlemania, the question is where does this leave Dana in relation to WRestlemania unless she interferes in the match to stop Charlotte winning

Comment

The timing does seem a little crazy just before wrestlemania, it probably make more sense for the Raw after wrestlemania, the question is where does this leave Dana in relation to WRestlemania unless she interferes in the match to stop Charlotte winning

Comment

Working...
                              X