SD Live 3/7 Women's Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Live 3/7 Women's Discussion

Naomi better get herself back and into that championship match at Mania! Without Nikki or Naomi in there, the fatal 4-way match doesn't seem too exciting honestly.

Re: SD Live 3/7 Women's Discussion

Ugh I just love when Alexa gets on the mic. I think she's surpassed Charlotte as the best talker on the mic. Becky is still up there too.

So...does this mean we're getting a fatal 4 way, or a battle royal?

Comment

Ugh I just love when Alexa gets on the mic. I think she's surpassed Charlotte as the best talker on the mic. Becky is still up there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie91 View Post

It will probably be like when AJ defened her title against everyone at WM 30. I expect a debut or a surprise return.
        surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie91 View Post

It will probably be like when AJ defened her title against everyone at WM 30. I expect a debut or a surprise return.
          surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by SM? View Post
            The SmackDown roster isn't nearly big enough for that and I can't see them bringing in a bunch of NXT girls.

Mickie, Carmella, Becky, Natalya, Alexa...that's 5, and then maybe Naomi if she's ready or Asuka if they want her to debut at Mania and win the title - so it'll probably be a 5 or 6 woman match.

I'm just not confident the match is going to be the type of memorable and strong showing they need with those 5. Nikki and Naomi were the highlights of the 6-pack at Backlash...

Comment

Originally posted by SM? View Post
              The SmackDown roster isn't nearly big enough for that and I can't see them bringing in a bunch of NXT girls.

Mickie, Carmella, Becky, Natalya, Alexa...that's 5, and then maybe Naomi if she's ready or Asuka if they want her to debut at Mania and win the title - so it'll probably be a 5 or 6 woman match.

I'm just not confident the match is going to be the type of memorable and strong showing they need with those 5. Nikki and Naomi were the highlights of the 6-pack at Backlash...

Comment

Blissertation was a delight to watch.

The promo to set up the WM match was actually quite good and succinct.
                And it is infinitely better than RAW women's promo which has been samey and stale for the past few months now with Charlotte harping how great she is and mocking on the underdog Bayley/Sasha.

Comment

Blissertation was a delight to watch.

The promo to set up the WM match was actually quite good and succinct.
                  And it is infinitely better than RAW women's promo which has been samey and stale for the past few months now with Charlotte harping how great she is and mocking on the underdog Bayley/Sasha.

Comment

Tamina.....?

Thank you Surrender!!!
                    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Tamina.....?

Thank you Surrender!!!
                      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

It was a good night for the SD girls. Didn't think Mickie would turn on Alexa so early but the sooner the better tbh because she really needs to re-establish herself. She's not as popular as she once was but I'm more than confident she'll be able to totally win back the crowd.

I most excited for the post mania call ups. Billie and Peyton NEED to be on Smackdown. They're two fresh faces that the SD writers could really help develop.

Comment

It was a good night for the SD girls. Didn't think Mickie would turn on Alexa so early but the sooner the better tbh because she really needs to re-establish herself. She's not as popular as she once was but I'm more than confident she'll be able to totally win back the crowd.

I most excited for the post mania call ups. Billie and Peyton NEED to be on Smackdown. They're two fresh faces that the SD writers could really help develop.

Comment

Billie and Peyton should go to Raw to break up the 3 musketeers circus

Give us Asuka on SD......and eventually Ember moon or Nikki cross

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Billie and Peyton should go to Raw to break up the 3 musketeers circus

Give us Asuka on SD......and eventually Ember moon or Nikki cross

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X