• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw 3/6 - Women's Discussion

Dana Brooke must be so bored.

Let her pat some heads again damnit.

Re: Raw 3/6 - Women's Discussion

Bayley vs Sasha was good but not great. It seemed really clunky in parts and very rehearsed. Definitely not the best I've seen from either of them together or apart.

WTF was all the Emmalina fuss when they just ended up resorting back to Evil Emma? I honestly it did her more harm than good and frankly I can't wait to have her back and teamed up with Dana kicking some ass and patting some heads as LS said. They were a great team.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
    #TeamAuthority
    R.E.A.L

Comment

Bayley vs Sasha was good but not great. It seemed really clunky in parts and very rehearsed. Definitely not the best I've seen from either of them together or apart.

WTF was all the Emmalina fuss when they just ended up resorting back to Evil Emma? I honestly it did her more harm than good and frankly I can't wait to have her back and teamed up with Dana kicking some ass and patting some heads as LS said. They were a great team.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
      #TeamAuthority
      R.E.A.L

Comment

Originally posted by iron maiden View Post

The worst part is that I honestly don't think the idea of teasing Emmalina and going back to Emma is that bad if it would have been executed correctly. If they vignettes would have been 6 weeks instead of 17, if Emma could have cut a meaningful promo on the Emmalina debut night, etc.. They didn't even try to have the swerve/concept make an impact, but it doesn't surprise me because Emma isn't one of their pet projects.

I'm happy Emma will be coming back in her pre-injury character....I'm just not interested in waiting longer; they've dragged it out enough, and the Raw division is so stale so they could use her ASAP. I hope it's sooner rather than later but I have a feeling we're stuck waiting until post-Mania, and I'm not sure she has a good feud lined up for her... Bayley and Sasha will be tangling, and Nia and Charlotte are heels. Maybe heel Dana and Emma vs. face Charlotte? Or maybe heel Dana and Emma vs. face Charlotte?

If only they would have sent her to SmackDown in September

Comment

Originally posted by iron maiden View Post

The worst part is that I honestly don't think the idea of teasing Emmalina and going back to Emma is that bad if it would have been executed correctly. If they vignettes would have been 6 weeks instead of 17, if Emma could have cut a meaningful promo on the Emmalina debut night, etc.. They didn't even try to have the swerve/concept make an impact, but it doesn't surprise me because Emma isn't one of their pet projects.

I'm happy Emma will be coming back in her pre-injury character....I'm just not interested in waiting longer; they've dragged it out enough, and the Raw division is so stale so they could use her ASAP. I hope it's sooner rather than later but I have a feeling we're stuck waiting until post-Mania, and I'm not sure she has a good feud lined up for her... Bayley and Sasha will be tangling, and Nia and Charlotte are heels. Maybe heel Dana and Emma vs. face Charlotte? Or maybe heel Dana and Emma vs. face Charlotte?

If only they would have sent her to SmackDown in September

Comment

When and if Sasha turn heel I really hope they let her look Steph in the Bank Statement why she screams who is the boss at her.

I wonder if Emma will finally come back as a split personality character. Sometimes Emmalina and sometimes Emma.
            TNA Forum Title History
            Forum Championship (1 time)
            Tag Team Championship (3 time)
            X Championship (2 time)
            Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

When and if Sasha turn heel I really hope they let her look Steph in the Bank Statement why she screams who is the boss at her.

I wonder if Emma will finally come back as a split personality character. Sometimes Emmalina and sometimes Emma.
              TNA Forum Title History
              Forum Championship (1 time)
              Tag Team Championship (3 time)
              X Championship (2 time)
              Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Well that was a clunker of a match. That quick pin back and forth spot looked like it was being done by Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie.

Bayley needs to work on her acting skills because she is brutal on the mic. Hope WWE sours on her after this title run. She's just not ready for this type of spot yet.

Comment

Well that was a clunker of a match. That quick pin back and forth spot looked like it was being done by Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie.

Bayley needs to work on her acting skills because she is brutal on the mic. Hope WWE sours on her after this title run. She's just not ready for this type of spot yet.

Comment

I knew they would ruin Bayley, but I didn't think it would be this soon and to this degree.

Comment

I knew they would ruin Bayley, but I didn't think it would be this soon and to this degree.

Comment

Working...
                      X