Raw 2/27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw 2/27

These promos are so old... The same stuff about Charlotte calling Bayley average, Dana being silent (when she actually shows up), and Sasha's upcoming inevitable heel turn can be seen a mile away. Then we'll have yet another Horsewoman feud...

Re: Raw 2/27

Fatal Four Way at Mania further confirmed with Nia pinning Bayley..

Comment

Fatal Four Way at Mania further confirmed with Nia pinning Bayley..

Comment

The entire thing was terrible.

It is, and you're right. Same old, same old. Bayley is Champion, she's a former NXT Champ - she ain't average. Let's move on.

I also look at Dana, the same way I looked at Batista in Evolution. Charlotte is Triple H, and eventually Dana will turn given the opportunity at the title. Except, they are so inconsistent with Dana.

They pulled the trigger on Bayley too soon. See the thread on long-term booking - Bayley should have gone through Dana, earning the right to face Charlotte at Fastlane. Having taken out Dana, Nia interferes on behalf of Charlotte, in the weeks between Fastlane and Wrestlemania, Bayley beats Nia Jax on Raw, earning her title shot at WM - Bayley wins at WM in front of 75,000 people.

Comment

The entire thing was terrible.

It is, and you're right. Same old, same old. Bayley is Champion, she's a former NXT Champ - she ain't average. Let's move on.

I also look at Dana, the same way I looked at Batista in Evolution. Charlotte is Triple H, and eventually Dana will turn given the opportunity at the title. Except, they are so inconsistent with Dana.

They pulled the trigger on Bayley too soon. See the thread on long-term booking - Bayley should have gone through Dana, earning the right to face Charlotte at Fastlane. Having taken out Dana, Nia interferes on behalf of Charlotte, in the weeks between Fastlane and Wrestlemania, Bayley beats Nia Jax on Raw, earning her title shot at WM - Bayley wins at WM in front of 75,000 people.

Comment

I wonder if someone will body slam Nia at WrestleMania if this indeed happens?

Still My Champ
            Thanks, surrender.

Comment

I wonder if someone will body slam Nia at WrestleMania if this indeed happens?

Still My Champ
              Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                These promos are so old... The same stuff about Charlotte calling Bayley average, Dana being silent (when she actually shows up), and Sasha's upcoming inevitable heel turn can be seen a mile away. Then we'll have yet another Horsewoman feud...

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post

Comment

Charlotte and the divas are one of the few reasons I bother fastforwarding through Raw. Now I'm not sure it's worth it.

Comment

Charlotte and the divas are one of the few reasons I bother fastforwarding through Raw. Now I'm not sure it's worth it.

Comment

I work Mondays now so I haven't been able to watch Raw in about 2 months. I'm kinda glad to know I'm not missing anything lol.

But in all seriousness, they should have 2 horse women for each show. Just because it's clear that's who they want at the forefront. In the next draft, I would keep Bayley and Charlotte on Raw, and have Sasha and Becky on SD

Comment

I work Mondays now so I haven't been able to watch Raw in about 2 months. I'm kinda glad to know I'm not missing anything lol.

But in all seriousness, they should have 2 horse women for each show. Just because it's clear that's who they want at the forefront. In the next draft, I would keep Bayley and Charlotte on Raw, and have Sasha and Becky on SD

Comment

The thing is, Bayley's words don't convince me that the title belongs on her shoulder right now. Not to mention, her character excels in the underdog role who's chasing the title.

Moreover, I hope that Jax has a run as the Raw Women's Champion eventually. As a result, she begins a feud with Charlotte.
                            sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
                            - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

The thing is, Bayley's words don't convince me that the title belongs on her shoulder right now. Not to mention, her character excels in the underdog role who's chasing the title.

Moreover, I hope that Jax has a run as the Raw Women's Champion eventually. As a result, she begins a feud with Charlotte.
                              sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
                              - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

Working...
                              X