Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Raw 2/27

Originally posted by Mikie91 View Post
    But in all seriousness, they should have 2 horse women for each show. Just because it's clear that's who they want at the forefront. In the next draft, I would keep Bayley and Charlotte on Raw, and have Sasha and Becky on SD
    I have been preaching this since the draft!! I even suggested the last match in the Sasha/Charoltte series be a loser leaves RAW match. They have to ration out theses NXT ladies or we're going to see the same feuds recycled!

Comment

But in all seriousness, they should have 2 horse women for each show. Just because it's clear that's who they want at the forefront. In the next draft, I would keep Bayley and Charlotte on Raw, and have Sasha and Becky on SD
      I have been preaching this since the draft!! I even suggested the last match in the Sasha/Charoltte series be a loser leaves RAW match. They have to ration out theses NXT ladies or we're going to see the same feuds recycled!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyRo View Post
        That would be a nice little touch. A main event sendoff would be an awesome way to end the feud....for at least a year lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KellyRo View Post
          That would be a nice little touch. A main event sendoff would be an awesome way to end the feud....for at least a year lol.

Comment

They could have that match on the night after WrestleMania. Loser leaves RAW that night, then arrives on SmackDown the next night.

Still My Champ
            Thanks, surrender.

Comment

They could have that match on the night after WrestleMania. Loser leaves RAW that night, then arrives on SmackDown the next night.

Still My Champ
              Thanks, surrender.

Comment

How many times has Bayley taken out Dana? No one is gonna take Bayley seriously as champ because the title was handed to her. It wouldn't matter what she said on the mic.

Comment

How many times has Bayley taken out Dana? No one is gonna take Bayley seriously as champ because the title was handed to her. It wouldn't matter what she said on the mic.

Comment

Working...
                  X