Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2/21 SmackDown Women's Discussion

Originally posted by LS View Post
    With what down with Naomi we're forgetting to talk about the FCA match! Nikki has brought out the best in Natalya during this feud, in terms of matches and Nattie's mic work. Face Nikki will always my favorite Nikki as a wrestler...her diving roundhouse kick from the crowd, and the Alabama Slam on the announce table And Nattie going through the glass mirror was awesome (lots of credit to Nattie for all the bumps she took in this match). Another enjoyable match from these two. Maryse's run in looked shitty to be honest, her shots with the baton were weak. Sucks Nikki's getting this mixed tag at Mania but hopefully the writing and segments are good...

I think it's legit but she was definitely limping more this week than last week, so I think it's possible they are trying to milk it for more than it actually is (which is a good thing). I kinda wish they would have set it up by Bliss attacking her and further aggravating the injury, just to give it all even more heat.

There's also a bit of an inconsistency here with Becky being able to keep the title despite not competing (I think it was something with her appendix), though I do understand it's a different circumstance as we're in WrestleMania season.
    Most matches suffer from a bad ending last night. But yes the match was good until the end. But I do hate some of the logic with it and this very thing everything it happens. Wrestler A(Nattie) throws Wrestler B(Nikki) into Wrestler C (Maryse). So Wrestler C gets mad at Wrestler B instead of Wrestler A or at the very least both of them.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

With what down with Naomi we're forgetting to talk about the FCA match! Nikki has brought out the best in Natalya during this feud, in terms of matches and Nattie's mic work. Face Nikki will always my favorite Nikki as a wrestler...her diving roundhouse kick from the crowd, and the Alabama Slam on the announce table And Nattie going through the glass mirror was awesome (lots of credit to Nattie for all the bumps she took in this match). Another enjoyable match from these two. Maryse's run in looked shitty to be honest, her shots with the baton were weak. Sucks Nikki's getting this mixed tag at Mania but hopefully the writing and segments are good...

I agree, it's a good match.

Moving forward, King Nikki will prolly get sneak-attacked and insulted by Maryse most weeks leading to WM because that's how she's booked apparently.

Comment

I agree, it's a good match.

Moving forward, King Nikki will prolly get sneak-attacked and insulted by Maryse most weeks leading to WM because that's how she's booked apparently.

Comment

Working...
        X