Rumor: Former WWE woman returning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Former WWE woman returning?

After being backstage recently and appearing in a WWE.com exclusive, there are several reports stating that Kelly Kelly might be returning to WWE, specifically in time for WrestleMania.

If she's going to be wrestling at all, it's a crappy re-signing. And the mere idea of her getting a match at WrestleMania this year is offensive. But even if she's not going to be wrestling, I'm still not a fan of it because there are a lot of currently signed women waiting for storyline opportunities and that are better actresses than Kelly.

Re: Rumor: Former WWE woman returning?

Originally posted by LS View Post
    After being backstage recently and appearing in a WWE.com exclusive, there are several reports stating that Kelly Kelly might be returning to WWE, specifically in time for WrestleMania.

If she's going to be wrestling at all, it's a crappy re-signing. And the mere idea of her getting a match at WrestleMania this year is offensive. But even if she's not going to be wrestling, I'm still not a fan of it because there are a lot of currently signed women waiting for storyline opportunities and that are better actresses than Kelly.
    If she does come back, it better not be in the ring. Manager at best.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post

If she does come back, it better not be in the ring. Manager at best.

Still My Champ
      Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Would be a great move, she's a former Divas champion and I think is much needed with both Eva Maria and Rosa Mendes both gone or potentially gone in Eva's case. I think if Kelly Kelly just became a heel and played the whole "Who gives a shit about wrestling? I am back for the fame and glory and money" sort of angle, she would be immensely hated by the fans and Smackdown simply lacks a heel who the fans loathe as Carmella just doesn't command that type of attention.

Maybe RAW for her though given RAW Fan Nation only has Bayley, Emma, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and Bayley since Alicia Fox is a ghost on the show.

Maybe have K2 team with The Omen In The Sky to get them more over as a heel tag team.
        Currently Playing:
        Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Would be a great move, she's a former Divas champion and I think is much needed with both Eva Maria and Rosa Mendes both gone or potentially gone in Eva's case. I think if Kelly Kelly just became a heel and played the whole "Who gives a shit about wrestling? I am back for the fame and glory and money" sort of angle, she would be immensely hated by the fans and Smackdown simply lacks a heel who the fans loathe as Carmella just doesn't command that type of attention.

Maybe RAW for her though given RAW Fan Nation only has Bayley, Emma, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and Bayley since Alicia Fox is a ghost on the show.

Maybe have K2 team with The Omen In The Sky to get them more over as a heel tag team.
          Currently Playing:

Comment

Are they still doing that total divas crappy show? If so, she'll slot into that nicely.

Comment

Are they still doing that total divas crappy show? If so, she'll slot into that nicely.

Comment

Please....not Kelly. Isn't she busy with her reality show, WAGs

Thank you Surrender!!!
                Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Thank you Surrender!!!
                  Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                  If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
                    Easy money is easy though Asuka should probably debut and just clinch the shit out of Kelly and make her work for the cash. Ragtag her worse than you did to Cameron.

Your WWE Network Subscriptions is going to the K2 fund.

I would totally heel her up for the 1st time ever and just remind the fans each week that your subscriptions funds are going towards her and moniker herself as "The Last Diva" Kelly Kelly. Go all in or don't go in at all.
                    Currently Playing:

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
                      Easy money is easy though Asuka should probably debut and just clinch the shit out of Kelly and make her work for the cash. Ragtag her worse than you did to Cameron.

Your WWE Network Subscriptions is going to the K2 fund.

I would totally heel her up for the 1st time ever and just remind the fans each week that your subscriptions funds are going towards her and moniker herself as "The Last Diva" Kelly Kelly. Go all in or don't go in at all.
                      Currently Playing:

Comment

if the rumor that Victoria is also coming back i can see a 6 female tag team, with Mickie James, Victoria & Kelly Kelly vs Alexa Bliss, Naomi & Becky Lynch, past vs present

Comment

if the rumor that Victoria is also coming back i can see a 6 female tag team, with Mickie James, Victoria & Kelly Kelly vs Alexa Bliss, Naomi & Becky Lynch, past vs present

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid
                            Not a bad idea!
                            First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Kid
                              Not a bad idea!
                              First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Working...
                              X