Nicole Bass dead at 52

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicole Bass dead at 52

The Attitude Era fans may remember Nicole Bass. RIP.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...es-away-at-52/

Re: Nicole Bass dead at 52

I remember her a little bit, mostly for her time in ECW in Credible's entourage and her brief appearance in WWF. RIP Nicole.

Comment

I remember her a little bit, mostly for her time in ECW in Credible's entourage and her brief appearance in WWF. RIP Nicole.

Comment

Terrible to hear. I loved her undesired love she showed Val Venis. Fun times in WWE

Thank you Surrender!!!
        Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Terrible to hear. I loved her undesired love she showed Val Venis. Fun times in WWE

Thank you Surrender!!!
          Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
          If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

I used to feel bad for her with how she was treated as that chick who looks like a man, but she marketed herself like that, so if she was comfortable enough to go along with the cruelty then I guess it was what it was. All the verbal jabs and being hit in the "balls" couldn't have been nice for the woman deep down. For the era she was perfect really, and she made a great bodyguard for heel Sable; no one was messing with her with Bass around... Would you?

RIP Nicole Bass
            PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

I used to feel bad for her with how she was treated as that chick who looks like a man, but she marketed herself like that, so if she was comfortable enough to go along with the cruelty then I guess it was what it was. All the verbal jabs and being hit in the "balls" couldn't have been nice for the woman deep down. For the era she was perfect really, and she made a great bodyguard for heel Sable; no one was messing with her with Bass around... Would you?

RIP Nicole Bass
              PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Fair to say she's one of those names from that era of wrestling who is spoken about as though they were far more relevant and important than they actually were, probably because they were rarely actually seen or heard from (the wrestling equivalent of "development hell", if you will). I'd say the male equivalent would be someone like Brakkus.

Comment

Fair to say she's one of those names from that era of wrestling who is spoken about as though they were far more relevant and important than they actually were, probably because they were rarely actually seen or heard from (the wrestling equivalent of "development hell", if you will). I'd say the male equivalent would be someone like Brakkus.

Comment

Working...
                  X