Alison Brie to star in Netflix series about GLOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alison Brie to star in Netflix series about GLOW

Doesn't she voice that Dianne character off Bojack? if so, then neigh way jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
      Yes.

She's pretty good as in actress, I enjoyed her on Community. As for this, I'm interested in the project, definitely gonna have to check it out, once it's released.

Banner Credit: Surrender
      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Yes.

She's pretty good as in actress, I enjoyed her on Community. As for this, I'm interested in the project, definitely gonna have to check it out, once it's released.

Banner Credit: Surrender
        Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
        Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Pretty exciting.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
          http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

Pretty exciting.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
            http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

It looks like it'll be really good. Jenji Kohan has won me back with OITNB after Weeds got all up its own ass and sucked for the last few seasons it was on. Hopefully OITNB stays as good as its been.

As much as I like the aspect of a pseudo "biography" about GLOW, I'm mostly excited about Marc Maron playing the promoter. He's fucking awesome and as soon as I heard what his role was I was on board. It's a perfect casting.

Comment

It looks like it'll be really good. Jenji Kohan has won me back with OITNB after Weeds got all up its own ass and sucked for the last few seasons it was on. Hopefully OITNB stays as good as its been.

As much as I like the aspect of a pseudo "biography" about GLOW, I'm mostly excited about Marc Maron playing the promoter. He's fucking awesome and as soon as I heard what his role was I was on board. It's a perfect casting.

Comment

The official date is the twenty-third of June. Well, I've to admit, I'm not really feeling it. Although, it looks funny in parts, it doesn't remind me of G.L.O.W.. Actually, after watching the trailer, it looks similar to the comedy-drama film Whip It.
                  sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
                  - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

The official date is the twenty-third of June. Well, I've to admit, I'm not really feeling it. Although, it looks funny in parts, it doesn't remind me of G.L.O.W.. Actually, after watching the trailer, it looks similar to the comedy-drama film Whip It.
                    sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
                    - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Comment

Originally posted by HawkGuy View Post
                      Ugh, she's the worst. She will Britta the whole thing
                      She can Britta anything she wants in my opinion...yeah, we're taking it back!

Comment

Originally posted by HawkGuy View Post
                        Ugh, she's the worst. She will Britta the whole thing
                        She can Britta anything she wants in my opinion...yeah, we're taking it back!

Comment

Originally posted by sillyrabbit View Post
                          I didn't watch the trailer (I never watch trailers) but am really looking forward to this series.

Comment

Originally posted by sillyrabbit View Post
                            I didn't watch the trailer (I never watch trailers) but am really looking forward to this series.

Comment

GLOW looks awesome. If it's anything like Orange is the New Black, it'll be a success and will get more mainstream attention for wrestling as a whole. Awesome Kong and Alex Riley being apart of the cast makes me even more excited.

Comment

GLOW looks awesome. If it's anything like Orange is the New Black, it'll be a success and will get more mainstream attention for wrestling as a whole. Awesome Kong and Alex Riley being apart of the cast makes me even more excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X