Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAX returns!!! Along with James Mitchel, Shark Boy, New Church, Gen Me and Bob Holly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAX returns!!! Along with James Mitchel, Shark Boy, New Church, Gen Me and Bob Holly

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/...o-Pay-Per-View

HARDCORE JUSTICE 2 MATCHES

- STREET FIGHT: NEW CHURCH VS. THE LATIN AMERICAN XCHANGE
    - KNOCKOUTS NO DQ MATCH: JACKIE MOORE VS. ODB
    - LADDER MATCH: GEN ME VS. KAZARIAN AND DANIELS
    - HARDCORE GAUNTLET MATCH: 2 COLD SCORPIO, GUIDO, CROWBAR, SAM SHAW, GUNNER, CRIMSON, JOHNNY SWINGER, SHARK BOY
    - ACES AND 8S vs. COWBOY JAMES STORM, MAGNUS, AND BOB HOLLY
    - MONSTERS BALL MATCH: MESSIAS VS. JOSEPH PARK
    - TABLES MATCH: JEFF HARDY & BROTHER RUNT VS. BULLY RAY & DEVON

Take My Money TNA. I am pumped for this.

Re: LAX returns!!! Along with James Mitchel, Shark Boy, New Church, Gen Me and Bob Ho

Not really new as this was taped months ago and they are ONLY returning for this PPV probably not for good...I wouldn't get too excited.

Comment

Re: LAX returns!!! Along with James Mitchel, Shark Boy, New Church, Gen Me and Bob Ho

It was taped that long ago? Didn't 3-D Just get back together?

Damn. Either way, One night only, got some of my all time favs returning.

Comment

Bully joined Aces & 8s in March at Lockdown

Comment

Wonder why they decided to call it hardcore justice 2 when it is the 4th one.

And either Matt Hardy really hates TNA, TNA really hates him, ROH policies are a lot stricter now or some combination of those. But him not being in that tables match just seems wrong.
          TNA Forum Title History
          Forum Championship (1 time)
          Tag Team Championship (3 time)
          X Championship (2 time)
          Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

who could forget Generation Me, the tag team duo that set TNA on fire during their brief spell as awfully dressed jobbers. should have just advertised them as the young bucks tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by X-zero View Post
              Wonder why they decided to call it hardcore justice 2 when it is the 4th one.

And either Matt Hardy really hates TNA, TNA really hates him, ROH policies are a lot stricter now or some combination of those. But him not being in that tables match just seems wrong.
              I doubt it has to do with ROH as I don't think Matt Hardy was with them when TNA taped this ONE PPV but yeah the match would have been better if it was the Hardy Boys vs. Team 3-D.

Banner Credit: Surrender
              Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
              Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

I kinda want to see this...

Comment

This is my kind of card. Would love to see that main event. Spike vs the Dudleyz one more time. Man they've had some wars in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
                    This is my kind of card. Would love to see that main event. Spike vs the Dudleyz one more time. Man they've had some wars in the past.
                    I read some non spoiler reports after Kovu said it was taped, apparently The Ladder match was AMAZING

Comment

Bob Holly? Well shit me down..... He really bashed TNA and the Jarretts in his book. Suppose you should never say never.

Comment

I miss the new church.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Speaking of Hardcore, why the fuck did he get that tattoo?

Comment

Can't wait to see this. All the better, that we get it for free in the UK only a few days later.
                            Thanks too Fresh Prince

Comment

This seems like the best One Night Only they filmed. Can't wait to watch it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X