Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boom Goes down the Dynamite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boom Goes down the Dynamite

    King Mo got knock his ass down last night. There goes his TNA career.

    This should go directly into a LOLTNA moment. I love it. Poor Dixie.

  • #2
    Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

    Your vendetta against TNA is quite peculiar. :frog:
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

      Originally posted by Djm View Post
      Your vendetta against TNA is quite peculiar. :frog:
      TNA is the only wrestling watch. What vendetta? I want them to do better and not sell their souls for stupid marketing gimmicks like Dixie does often.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

        Originally posted by Butters' Pitt View Post
        TNA is the only wrestling watch. What vendetta? I want them to do better and not sell their souls for stupid marketing gimmicks like Dixie does often.
        Well, judging from your sig.

        Anyway, I don't understand the King Mo deal at all. They hyped the hell out of the guy and then, nothing! Has he even had a TNA match (televised)? I can't remember one. This thing with him hasn't been "Pacman Jones" bad, but its close.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

          I imagine trying to training for both wresting and MMA would be counterintuitive. One requires you to put on a show without really hurting your opponent and the others requires you to really hurt your opponent.
          TNA Forum Title History
          Forum Championship (1 time)
          Tag Team Championship (3 time)
          X Championship (2 time)
          Internet Championship (3 time)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

            Originally posted by X-zero View Post
            I imagine trying to training for both wresting and MMA would be counterintuitive. One requires you to put on a show without really hurting your opponent and the others requires you to really hurt your opponent.
            But restraint is harder than just letting yourself go. He'd be more likely to hurt someone in wrestling than pull his punches in MMA. Besides, he's trained more in one than the other.

            Anyways, TNA probably would have been better off just sticking with Bobby Lashley. At least wrestling fans knew who he was... Oh, and at least he knew how to actually wrestle. Bring back the God of Thunder!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

              Originally posted by whocares View Post
              But restraint is harder than just letting yourself go. He'd be more likely to hurt someone in wrestling than pull his punches in MMA. Besides, he's trained more in one than the other.

              Anyways, TNA probably would have been better off just sticking with Bobby Lashley. At least wrestling fans knew who he was... Oh, and at least he knew how to actually wrestle. Bring back the God of Thunder!
              You want the Boss to return? If he did it would only go one of three ways since he had a long undefeated streak. You could begin to trip over bad booking(The Samoa Joe Route), you could spend some time in purgatory/FCW(The Crimson Route), or you could abandon ship before you suffer much (The Christian Cage/Bobby Lashley Route).
              TNA Forum Title History
              Forum Championship (1 time)
              Tag Team Championship (3 time)
              X Championship (2 time)
              Internet Championship (3 time)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

                Maybe this will finally show TNA that putting stock in a Wrestling/MMA hybrid worker won't succeed. King No Mo got put to sleep last night and so did a LOT of his hype.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

                  King Mo could just do TNA full-time if they really want to continue his contract...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

                    I'm still hopeful Mo could be useful in TNA. I hated that they added him to such a personal feud at BFG but he has charisma and a great look so if he can hold his own in the ring he'll be an asset.

                    s u r r e n d e r

                    ***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Boom Goes down the Dynamite

                      In my opinion the guy just doesn't have "wrestling charisma" and it was the same problem with Pacman Jones where these are guys that are seen as "colorful" in their own sport but really come off like average joes when in a wrestling environment. Because in wrestling you've got to cut a promo. And really King Mo the times i've seen him seems pretty lowkey when he talks and doesn't have the best voice. Only guy that has made the crossover well has been Ken Shamrock.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X