Buff Bagwell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Bagwell

Various news sites have said that Buff Daddy is supposed to meeting with Eric Bischoff about coming in. Said he had talked to Sting, who invited him to come talk to easy E. What are your thoughts? Where would he fit into the current storylines? I think the ONLY way he can come in, is as a member of Aces and Eights. Thoughts?

Re: Buff Bagwell

I'd like some sources on this story, please.

Also, no, thank you. Make him do Gut Check or something. Otherwise, no.
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
      http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/1212/558691/

Banner Credit: Surrender
      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

I'm actually fine with him coming in, as long as there's a place for him. Met him a few years back and he seems like a cool dude.

sigpic

Comment

If TNA brings in Buff Bagwell, I think the way they should use him should hinge on what kind of shape he is in and whether or not he can still actually go in the ring.

If Buff still gots the stuff, then maybe they could make him the new Rhino. You know, dude would be in storylines; get a healthy amount of time on the mic; but ultimately would always end up doing the J-O-B. Of course, if he were to get himself very over... well, then they'd have to seriously push the fucker. But that probably goes without saying.

If Buff barely has any stuff, they could probably do the Gut Check thing with him... Although, I don't really like that idea... I mean, that whole thing was supposed to be designed for younger guys... Plus, after all the shit he's been through(Which I bet they'd put out there), giving him a 'No' would make the company look like a bunch of assholes. But I guess that's never stopped TNA from doing shit before...

As for the A's & 8's stuff, no. Just no.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

Also, no, thank you. Make him do Gut Check or something. Otherwise, no.
            I love this idea and say go full-boar with it. Have a whole video package about this being his big chance, have the announcers treat him like some scrub who no one knows exist, the whole nine yards.

Oh....you mean as a JUDGE.

Comment

whocares, what if Steiner is in A&8's?

Bagwell and Steiner reunited!

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
              Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
              Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                whocares, what if Steiner is in A&8's?

Bagwell and Steiner reunited!
                We all know that would never happen. Steiner back in TNA in general will probably never happen as long as Bischoff and Hogan are there. That dream is dead.

Comment

I thought everybody hated this hack and he was pretty much blackballed

Comment

Originally posted by The Industry View Post
                    Yep.

CONTROVERSY!!!

Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.

Comment

But who looks at Buff Bagwell and says "Controversy? He will sell tickets, add a rating point, or increase a buyrate"?

It just seems like an odd signing if it were to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                        Yep.

CONTROVERSY!!!
                        Creates cash!

I'd love to see Buff sign with TNA. I know he has a bad rep but I don't care. Back in WCW he was one of my favorite wrestlers. I actually like the idea of him being part of Aces & Eights. It would make sense. With Devon and Doc, it would make it look like they are a collection of outsiders (no pun intended) who are really invading the company who wouldn'r sign/resign them. I say do it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Industry View Post
                          Years of that have changed and humbled the man. Besides, I don't think people in the industry hated him(Well, at least not everybody)... it was more about the whole momma thing...

Comment

Well, they did a whole Legends Round Table about "Heat Seekers" and they pretty much buried the shit out of Bagwell and Bischoff was part of it. Yeah, the momma thing was part of it and it was him to put his momma up to "call in" for him, like he was in elementary school or some shit.

Comment

This is the same company who dedicated an entire DVD release to give a one sided burial of the Ultimate Warrior Indy. And from what I remember, Bagwell was one of Bischoffs biker buddies in WCW.

Comment

Working...
                              X