Impact Wrestling party Magnus & Samoa Joe (C) vs Crimson & Matt Morgan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact Wrestling party Magnus & Samoa Joe (C) vs Crimson & Matt Morgan

The big news is the shocking Tweet by Sting: "I'M DONE". What does it mean? Is it what everyone thinks? Has World Champion Bobby Roode finally gotten to Sting after attacking The Icon last week? Sting is scheduled to appear on tonight's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast to address the rumors! Don't miss it!

- Also on tonight on SpikeTV, New York Giants star and Super Bowl champ Brandon Jacobs returns to IMPACT WRESTLING! After what happened this past week involving Bully Ray and Jacobs, how the will the star running back react? He wants payback!

- The broadcast will also feature a huge tag team main event of "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and "Cowboy" James Storm vs. Kurt Angle and Bully Ray!

- Plus, in a Tag Team Championship rematch, new titleholders Samoa Joe and Magnus will defend the gold against former champs "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and Crimson

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Re: Impact Wrestling party Magnus & Samoa Joe (C) vs Crimson & Matt Morgan

Originally posted by Ed View Post
    The big news is the shocking Tweet by Sting: "I'M DONE". What does it mean? Is it what everyone thinks? Has World Champion Bobby Roode finally gotten to Sting after attacking The Icon last week? Sting is scheduled to appear on tonight's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast to address the rumors! Don't miss it!
    I think he means he finally finished reading his copy of 'GM'ing for Dummies'...

- Also on tonight on SpikeTV, New York Giants star and Super Bowl champ Brandon Jacobs returns to IMPACT WRESTLING! After what happened this past week involving Bully Ray and Jacobs, how the will the star running back react? He wants payback!
    Let's go Football!

- The broadcast will also feature a huge tag team main event of "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy and "Cowboy" James Storm vs. Kurt Angle and Bully Ray!
    $10 says Sting will book this match during the show and pretend it was spontaneous...

- Plus, in a Tag Team Championship rematch, new titleholders Samoa Joe and Magnus will defend the gold against former champs "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and Crimson
    I so hope Joe kills both Crimson and Morgan... Save us from this shitty tag team!

Edit: We should dedicate this party to Brian Kendrick... since he apparently was just removed from TNA's roster page... Waste of talent by TNA #42.
    Last edited by whocares; 02-23-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Shelley/Ion II. Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post
        Shelley/Ion II. Count me in.
        Hopefully Shelley survives it...

Comment

Shelley has a better chance of surviving against Ion instead of Ion and Aries.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
            Match has got to end with Morgan taking the fall or a DQ finish.

EDIT: Does Magnus/Joe remember any one of the movie twins?
            Last edited by X-zero; 02-23-2012, 09:54 PM.
            TNA Forum Title History
            Forum Championship (1 time)
            Tag Team Championship (3 time)
            X Championship (2 time)
            Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Oh, I just realized what's showing right now... The 1st hour of Impact is so gonna get raped by Linsanity...

Comment

Selfish generation?

Did Roode take over for Generation Me?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Masta View Post
                  Selfish generation?

Yes. Soon he'll be fuckin' Tara! Good times.

Comment

Alright!
                    Go Roode, Tara is fine.

Here, I thought Sting meant he was done tweeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Masta View Post
                      Selfish generation?

In TNA gimmicks don't fail they just get postpone until a later date.
                      TNA Forum Title History
                      X Championship (2 time)

Comment

The crowd does not know what a man of honor looks like. Robert Rood does not "suck". He's the only champion in the world that is classy and respectful.

Comment

Hey! Roode forgot to mention Fake Sting... Where's the respect for such a legend?

Comment

Was was that?
                            Some involvment from the crowd?

They actually showed some life, there.

Tag match first.
                            Go Joe!!!

Comment

So I guess it time to turn Crimson heel
                              TNA Forum Title History
                              X Championship (2 time)

Comment

Working...
                              X