NJPW G1 Climax 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NJPW G1 Climax 2017

No way I see Kenny vs Okada drawing. I see this match being very fast paced and since it is not for the title, Kenny getting a win over Okada in 15 to 20 minutes with a super aggressive style and a lucky flash rollup or a Quackenbush style secret counter to the Rain Maker. The more I see of Okada, the more I am impressed he made what looks on paper to be a freaking stupid finisher really work.

Also for all of those armchair booking, Chaos vs Bullet Club seems to be the theme of the day 1 US show. Cody reps Bullet Club in the main event. The title change is plausible. And Kenny can emerge number one contender. The tease is hard here.

Bet all my vbucks on Cody. If he loses, I may or may not be offering vhandjobs behind the history forum <.<
    Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

I dropped 500 on Cody as well. I always take the long shot in these things because it's fake money.

Comment

I dropped 500 on Cody as well. I always take the long shot in these things because it's fake money.

Comment

There are no words to describe how good that show was, and how good that main event was.

There were three 4 star minimum matches, and the main event was legit 5 stars in anyone's language

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

There are no words to describe how good that show was, and how good that main event was.

There were three 4 star minimum matches, and the main event was legit 5 stars in anyone's language

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

I am not sure there are words to describe G1 in general this year. This was the first show IIRC. Shit has not even gotten started. I will catch this show later but so many amazing matchups are set.

Comment

I am not sure there are words to describe G1 in general this year. This was the first show IIRC. Shit has not even gotten started. I will catch this show later but so many amazing matchups are set.

Comment

Just watching the special so I didn't read any other comments so I wouldn;t be spoiled, but why does Omega fight all of his tag matches in a shirt? I think Naito does it too

Justin Valuable made this banner! YES! YES!YES!
                  I Eat Cannibals

Comment

Just watching the special so I didn't read any other comments so I wouldn;t be spoiled, but why does Omega fight all of his tag matches in a shirt? I think Naito does it too

Justin Valuable made this banner! YES! YES!YES!
                    I Eat Cannibals

Comment

Only expose the pecs if all the attention is on you.

Comment

Only expose the pecs if all the attention is on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tw1ster View Post
                          The same reason WWE performers do a lot of the shenanigans and dog-and-pony stuff at house shows.
                          Originally posted by mx518
                          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Tw1ster View Post
                            The same reason WWE performers do a lot of the shenanigans and dog-and-pony stuff at house shows.
                            he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                            No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                            NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Ibushi/Naito was amazing! I thought ZSJ/Tanahashi was great to! Didn't watch anything else.
                              surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Ibushi/Naito was amazing! I thought ZSJ/Tanahashi was great to! Didn't watch anything else.
                                surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Working...
                                X