Doink vs Heidenreich= 2017 MOTY Contender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doink vs Heidenreich= 2017 MOTY Contender

Were you watching the E in 2005? He teamed with Animal on SD!.

Comment

I love Hiedenriech's outfit.

He's like a Punk Rock Ghostbuster.

Comment

I love Hiedenriech's outfit.

He's like a Punk Rock Ghostbuster.

Comment

Hahahahah...What in the holy fuck is this that I'm watching??! A random fat indy jobber dressed as Doink talking shit to a bunch of fat, out of shape, Alabama white trash fans, the fact that Heidenreich for some reason looks (unintentionally) like a cousin of Nailz, along with them fighting in the actual street is strangely entertaining..

Comment

Hahahahah...What in the holy fuck is this that I'm watching??! A random fat indy jobber dressed as Doink talking shit to a bunch of fat, out of shape, Alabama white trash fans, the fact that Heidenreich for some reason looks (unintentionally) like a cousin of Nailz, along with them fighting in the actual street is strangely entertaining..

Comment

#BuildtheWallOutOfBalloons

And Hiedenriech is gonna pay for it.

Comment

#BuildtheWallOutOfBalloons

And Hiedenriech is gonna pay for it.

Comment

I once ran into Heidenreich in a doctors office while he was with WWE. I think he was there getting a fill-up on those meds that require a prescription if they come up in your urine. He lived in my area until Hurricane Katrina destroyed his house. He left the company to deal with that and never went back.

About this match, when was the "wrestling"suppose to happen?

Also, if you eliminated the cell phones from the hands of the fans and lowered the quality of the video, you would think it was 1989 if you judged this video using hairstyles and cars as a reference to estimate the year.
                  Last edited by bischoffs brain; 05-25-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

I once ran into Heidenreich in a doctors office while he was with WWE. I think he was there getting a fill-up on those meds that require a prescription if they come up in your urine. He lived in my area until Hurricane Katrina destroyed his house. He left the company to deal with that and never went back.

About this match, when was the "wrestling"suppose to happen?

Also, if you eliminated the cell phones from the hands of the fans and lowered the quality of the video, you would think it was 1989 if you judged this video using hairstyles and cars as a reference to estimate the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X