Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Northern Lights In the Business (Ever)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Northern Lights In the Business (Ever)!

Upon reviewing the latest Raw Big Daddy Meltz quipped that A-Fox has the best Northern Lights Suplex he's ever seen. The bridge with the tippie toes is always impressive and can't say I've ever didn't like seeing it. Do you agree? I mean, of course you do.

Re: Best Northern Lights In the Business (Ever)!

It's certainly the most aesthetically pleasing one out there, but that one on the gif lacks impact and she bridges so high that it barely counts as a cover. Generally though her Northern Lights are very good.

Hard to find any competiton as I struggle to think of anybody who used the move prominently. The only example that comes to mind is Jun Akiyama, whose Northern Lights was pretty average, and the Exploder took over as his main finish early in his career. There are probably guys in the 80s who used it as a finish but that's not my area of expertise.

Comment

It's certainly the most aesthetically pleasing one out there, but that one on the gif lacks impact and she bridges so high that it barely counts as a cover. Generally though her Northern Lights are very good.

Hard to find any competiton as I struggle to think of anybody who used the move prominently. The only example that comes to mind is Jun Akiyama, whose Northern Lights was pretty average, and the Exploder took over as his main finish early in his career. There are probably guys in the 80s who used it as a finish but that's not my area of expertise.

Comment

For whatever reason it was Matt Hardy's finisher in the first SD! game IIRC. Not sure if he was using the Twist of Fate at the time, but probably since it seemed so odd.

Comment

For whatever reason it was Matt Hardy's finisher in the first SD! game IIRC. Not sure if he was using the Twist of Fate at the time, but probably since it seemed so odd.

Comment

Benoit, Liger and Hase would all be on my list. They had more snap to their versions.

Comment

Benoit, Liger and Hase would all be on my list. They had more snap to their versions.

Comment

Makabe's is awesome, especially considering he's a big bruiser guy

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Makabe's is awesome, especially considering he's a big bruiser guy

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Alicia's is certainly up there. It's the only move she can do extremely well.

Comment

Alicia's is certainly up there. It's the only move she can do extremely well.

Comment

It's not as good as her match with Melina, but still pretty good ....

Comment

It's not as good as her match with Melina, but still pretty good ....

Comment

Taz immediately came to mind.

Comment

Taz immediately came to mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X