Bar Wrestling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar Wrestling

A few minutes ago I got a notification on my Facebook app that PWG aka Pro Wrestling Guerrilla has changed the Facebook page's name to "Bar Wrestling". Looking at page further, and there's a twitter account for it. The lone tweet is promoting a show on June 8 in Baldwin Park, CA. The PWG twitter account hasn't posted since late April. I haven't followed the company this year, but is PWG dead? Is Bar Wrestling a fresh start for the former PWG?

Also, tickets are insanely cheap if you live in the area.

Los Angeles based Professional Wresting Show with a Full Bar featuring Cody Rhodes, Penta El Zero M, Willie Mack, Brian Cage, Taya Valkyrie, Jeff Cobb, Joey Ryan, Candice LeRae, Shayna Baszler, LuchaSaurus, Ryan Nemeth, hosted by Melissa Santos & More!

Re: Bar Wrestling

http://socaluncensored.com/2017/05/0...-baldwin-park/

The promotion made some early waves when the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla was briefly changed to a page for Bar Wrestling. We are told it was a mistake by someone who had access to the PWG but is now involved with Bar Wrestling. Unfortunately during the brief time the name had been changed someone grabbed the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla name and started a new page. A report is being filed with Facebook to get the original PWG page returned to the promotion.

Comment

http://socaluncensored.com/2017/05/0...-baldwin-park/

The promotion made some early waves when the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla was briefly changed to a page for Bar Wrestling. We are told it was a mistake by someone who had access to the PWG but is now involved with Bar Wrestling. Unfortunately during the brief time the name had been changed someone grabbed the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla name and started a new page. A report is being filed with Facebook to get the original PWG page returned to the promotion.

Comment

Indy Civil War. Whoever helped Steen hack the forums is back~!

Comment

Indy Civil War. Whoever helped Steen hack the forums is back~!

Comment

Do you think fans will take a promotion called "Bar Wrestling" seriously?

Comment

Do you think fans will take a promotion called "Bar Wrestling" seriously?

Comment

Looks like they dropped the ball by not calling it Armbar.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I think they might take it seriously if it was good.

Hey, guys, 'member No Holds Barred? 'Member Rip Thomas?

Awww, yeah, I 'member. They had a wrestling show that took place in a bar ... it was fantastic ...

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                    ... awesome ...

Comment

Yeah, I think they might take it seriously if it was good.

Hey, guys, 'member No Holds Barred? 'Member Rip Thomas?

Awww, yeah, I 'member. They had a wrestling show that took place in a bar ... it was fantastic ...

... awesome ...

Comment

Armbar! I almost let that one fly over my head but then I reached up a snagged it with my fingertips.

Comment

Armbar! I almost let that one fly over my head but then I reached up a snagged it with my fingertips.

Comment

Working...
                          X