Are You The "Wrestling Guy"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are You The "Wrestling Guy"?

I was definitely the wrestling guy once upon a time. Not so much anymore.

Comment

I was definitely the wrestling guy once upon a time. Not so much anymore.

Comment

Yeah, I don't hide it anymore. I did when I was in high school, but a few years after I graduated I just stopped giving a shit. I always loved it the most out of my friends, which was a good source of ridicule from them towards me. There are a handful of people I talk to at work about it, but they're all over the age of 40. I sporadically see younger kids, usually mentally challenged (disclaimer, nothing against older people or handicapped people here) wearing Cena or Roman shirts come into the store I work at and always make a point to compliment them.

Yeah, I'm definitely "the wrestling guy."

Comment

Yeah, I don't hide it anymore. I did when I was in high school, but a few years after I graduated I just stopped giving a shit. I always loved it the most out of my friends, which was a good source of ridicule from them towards me. There are a handful of people I talk to at work about it, but they're all over the age of 40. I sporadically see younger kids, usually mentally challenged (disclaimer, nothing against older people or handicapped people here) wearing Cena or Roman shirts come into the store I work at and always make a point to compliment them.

Yeah, I'm definitely "the wrestling guy."

Comment

Wrestling never comes up in conversation so I have no need to ever bring it up. PW is the only place where I talk about it. Not out of shame. If I met someone who had an interest in wrestling, I'd tell them I am a fan. I suspect pro-wrestling is a lot less popular in the UK than it is in the US, and I get the impression it's pretty unpopular over there.

Comment

Wrestling never comes up in conversation so I have no need to ever bring it up. PW is the only place where I talk about it. Not out of shame. If I met someone who had an interest in wrestling, I'd tell them I am a fan. I suspect pro-wrestling is a lot less popular in the UK than it is in the US, and I get the impression it's pretty unpopular over there.

Comment

Yeah, I was all through High School, until I moved and went to another high school and o wasn't.

Now I wrestle..and the promotion I wrestle for is also at my workplace..people ask me about it all the time. They don't understand it isn't MMA though.

Comment

Yeah, I was all through High School, until I moved and went to another high school and o wasn't.

Now I wrestle..and the promotion I wrestle for is also at my workplace..people ask me about it all the time. They don't understand it isn't MMA though.

Comment

Working...
                  X