Wrestling facts you just learned.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling facts you just learned.

I'm posting this thread over here in WWOW for 2 reasons.

1. I like it over here better. While there might be a lot less traffic over here, the majority of the regulars are much cooler over here. It seems every time I post in the WWE section, I get dissed by some troll. Lol.

2. I'm posting this thread here because this is where the topic belongs. So I guess that makes sense.

Anyway, is there anything about wrestling you just learned and almost find it hard to believe that you didn't know this fact. For instance, I just learned that Ted Dibiase's(pronounced as Teddy Deb you Csometimes by Boyd Pierce and other times correctly) father died in the ring. I had no idea that Mike Dibiase died in the ring. Actually he is Ted's step father, but his biological dad was also a wrestler.

Re: Wrestling facts you just learned.

Originally posted by bischoffs brain View Post

1. I like it over here better. While there might be a lot less traffic over here, the majority of the regulars are much cooler over here. It seems every time I post in the WWE section, I get dissed by some troll. Lol.

2. I'm posting this thread here because this is where the topic belongs. So I guess that makes sense.

Anyway, is there anything about wrestling you just learned and almost find it hard to believe that you didn't know this fact. For instance, I just learned that Ted Dibiase's(pronounced as Teddy Deb you Csometimes by Boyd Pierce and other times correctly) father died in the ring. I had no idea that Mike Dibiase died in the ring. Actually he is Ted's step father, but his biological dad was also a wrestler.
    Oh, shit. That's crazy. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by bischoffs brain View Post

Comment

Skandar Akbar pronounced DiBiase the same way in Mid-South.

Comment

Skandar Akbar pronounced DiBiase the same way in Mid-South.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith
            He had a heart attack I believe. Didn't know DiBiase's bio father was also a wrestler. Learned something new today.
            First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

He had a heart attack I believe. Didn't know DiBiase's bio father was also a wrestler. Learned something new today.
              First set of inductees for Titans: Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Undertaker

Comment

Undertaker killed the original Warrior back in the 90s.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                    Wait, what? Oh you mean the coffin angle where Jake convinced Warrior to face his fears and he locked him in a room with a bunch of snakes. Afterwards, Taker locked Warrior in a coffin and they couldn't get him out. If I remember correctly, this was the first time a wrestler turned heel via pre-taped backstage(or wherever they were suppose to be on that cheap set)vignettes as opposed to in-ring shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      Wait, what? Oh you mean the coffin angle where Jake convinced Warrior to face his fears and he locked him in a room with a bunch of snakes. Afterwards, Taker locked Warrior in a coffin and they couldn't get him out. If I remember correctly, this was the first time a wrestler turned heel via pre-taped backstage(or wherever they were suppose to be on that cheap set)vignettes as opposed to in-ring shenanigans.

Comment

Was that when Jake Roberts straight up Kicked Miss Elizabeth is in the face. Holy shit I was shocked. How'd he ever come back from that. I mean, being a good guy again ...

Comment

Was that when Jake Roberts straight up Kicked Miss Elizabeth is in the face. Holy shit I was shocked. How'd he ever come back from that. I mean, being a good guy again ...

Comment

I wonder myself but Jake Roberts' character always been dark.

Comment

I wonder myself but Jake Roberts' character always been dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X