Is Broken Matt Hardy done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Broken Matt Hardy done?

I heard the Hardy's did an interview with WWE where Matt was out of character.

He hasn't done that since starting the Broken gimmick.

And I know that the TNA lawsuit is ongoing and could take years.

So is that it? Are we done with the Broken Matt Hardy character?

Re: Is Broken Matt Hardy done?

Kind of hope so. I was cool for a few weeks but for me got old really fast.

Comment

Kind of hope so. I was cool for a few weeks but for me got old really fast.

Comment

Still-kinda-Broken Matt Hardy has tweeted.

The sheer NIRVANA of coming home to that DEAFENING ovation at #Wrestlemania seems to have contained my CONDISHTION. If it CAN be contained.
        It would appear as though the owl needs to be vanquished before Matt's #BROKEN Condeeshun can be fully unleashed. WWE is aware. Matt is containing himself.

I shall trust in the Seven Deities, and be patient.

It appears as though Matt (and by proxy, WWE) is saying "We know, guys. We know. Just let us handle this legal bullshit with Anthem. We're trying."
        Originally posted by mx518
        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

The sheer NIRVANA of coming home to that DEAFENING ovation at #Wrestlemania seems to have contained my CONDISHTION. If it CAN be contained.
          It would appear as though the owl needs to be vanquished before Matt's #BROKEN Condeeshun can be fully unleashed. WWE is aware. Matt is containing himself.

It appears as though Matt (and by proxy, WWE) is saying "We know, guys. We know. Just let us handle this legal bullshit with Anthem. We're trying."
          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

Doesn't sound good then.

I mean, WWE is bad enough and the Hardys are gonna need everything at their disposal to have any success there. Even one month in entertainment is an eternity.

This lawsuit ain't gonna be over anytime soon. Unless they settle.

So what do fans have to look forward to? The old hardy boys? In a company only barely better than TNA?

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

Doesn't sound good then.

I mean, WWE is bad enough and the Hardys are gonna need everything at their disposal to have any success there. Even one month in entertainment is an eternity.

This lawsuit ain't gonna be over anytime soon. Unless they settle.

So what do fans have to look forward to? The old hardy boys? In a company only barely better than TNA?

Comment

At the moment they are some strange hybrid of Broken Hardyz and Team Extreme. At least Matt is. Jeff has seemingly reverted to normal Jeff for now. Matt is wearing normal ring gear and comes out to the Team Extreme music, but he's kept the hair and his Broken mannerisms. I guess we just have to play the waiting game.

Comment

At the moment they are some strange hybrid of Broken Hardyz and Team Extreme. At least Matt is. Jeff has seemingly reverted to normal Jeff for now. Matt is wearing normal ring gear and comes out to the Team Extreme music, but he's kept the hair and his Broken mannerisms. I guess we just have to play the waiting game.

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't want him doing the character in WWE. It works elsewhere, where he has the freedom to come up with stuff for it. In WWE, their writers would be controlling it, and in turn, it could lose anything that makes it good.

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't want him doing the character in WWE. It works elsewhere, where he has the freedom to come up with stuff for it. In WWE, their writers would be controlling it, and in turn, it could lose anything that makes it good.

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
                        I don't know ... I think Vince or some other person high up might fuck it up.

There's always danger of that.

But the writers? They never do shit. Either because it's a crazy ass system where the writers have no freedom to do anything on their own, or because they just dont' do the work.

(These are the writers who "didn't have anything lined up" for AJ Styles.)

I'm not saying it'll work in WWE. Just that it has a better shot that old school Hardys.

Comment

Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
                          I don't know ... I think Vince or some other person high up might fuck it up.

There's always danger of that.

But the writers? They never do shit. Either because it's a crazy ass system where the writers have no freedom to do anything on their own, or because they just dont' do the work.

(These are the writers who "didn't have anything lined up" for AJ Styles.)

I'm not saying it'll work in WWE. Just that it has a better shot that old school Hardys.

Comment

I'm sure it'll go over as well as when Zack Ryder's show was taken over by WWE.com.

Comment

I'm sure it'll go over as well as when Zack Ryder's show was taken over by WWE.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X