Greatest ROH Wrestlers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest ROH Wrestlers

111 ROH superfans got together for a pretty cool project to determine who the greatest ROH wrestlers of all time are. Here is their Top 25 and some specially selected heroes....

http://placetobenation.com/the-honor...part-4-25-1/2/

1. Bryan Danielson
    2. Samoa Joe
    3. CM Punk
    4. Nigel McGuinness
    5. Austin Aries
    6. Jay Briscoe
    7. Kevin Steen
    8. Roderick Strong
    9. Christopher Daniels
    10. El Generico

11. Low Ki
    12. AJ Styles
    13. Homicide
    14. Mark Briscoe
    15. Jay Lethal
    16. Chris Hero
    17. Claudio Castagnoli
    18. KENTA
    19. Tyler Black
    20. Davey Richards

21. Adam Cole
    22. Jimmy Jacobs
    23. Takeshi Morishima
    24. Kyle O'Reilly
    25. Eddie Edwards

27. Alex Shelley
    31. Jimmy Rave
    71. Matt Hardy
    113. Teddy Hart
    150. Prince Nana

Thoughts?

Re: Greatest ROH Wrestlers

I'd put Joe at #1. Colt Cabana not being in the top 25 is a bit odd. I know he was never THE guy there but I'd say Colt Cabana should be on the top 25.

Comment

I'd put Joe at #1. Colt Cabana not being in the top 25 is a bit odd. I know he was never THE guy there but I'd say Colt Cabana should be on the top 25.

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post
        Joe was THE guy when I was really into ROH but I can see why Danielson won. He stuck around longer and was the bigger 'name' afterward. I know that shouldn't matter but it probably does. I mean CM Punk at #3 is a stretch, for example. His ROH career was actually pretty short compared to a ton of the people below him.

I kept waiting for Cabana, Shelley & Young Bucks to pop up when I was going through the Top 25. Turns out all three just missed.

Was KENTA ever a regular? I thought he only showed up occasionally as a special attraction? If I'm right it seems weird that he'd make the Top 25.

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post
          Joe was THE guy when I was really into ROH but I can see why Danielson won. He stuck around longer and was the bigger 'name' afterward. I know that shouldn't matter but it probably does. I mean CM Punk at #3 is a stretch, for example. His ROH career was actually pretty short compared to a ton of the people below him.

I kept waiting for Cabana, Shelley & Young Bucks to pop up when I was going through the Top 25. Turns out all three just missed.

Was KENTA ever a regular? I thought he only showed up occasionally as a special attraction? If I'm right it seems weird that he'd make the Top 25.

Comment

I feel like Jimmy Rave should be higher. He's super underrated, maybe one of my favorite heels ever.

Comment

I feel like Jimmy Rave should be higher. He's super underrated, maybe one of my favorite heels ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
                I thought you were supposed to be my enemy? That's not enemy talk. Jimmy Rave ruled. The Embassy is my favorite thing ROH ever did.

Forgot to mention my boys Dunn & Marcos at #122.

I knew about this project ahead of time but didn't even think about participating because there are huge gaps in my ROH viewing. BUT had I participated Teddy Hart, Ring Crew Express, Nana & Matt Hardy would have rounded out my ballot.

Now I feel like doing something like this here at PW. ECW, maybe? [MENTION=103897]ShinobiMusashi[/MENTION] [MENTION=105216]Kilgore[/MENTION]

Behold! The Crown Jewel of the Embassy!

Comment

Originally posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
                  I thought you were supposed to be my enemy? That's not enemy talk. Jimmy Rave ruled. The Embassy is my favorite thing ROH ever did.

Forgot to mention my boys Dunn & Marcos at #122.

I knew about this project ahead of time but didn't even think about participating because there are huge gaps in my ROH viewing. BUT had I participated Teddy Hart, Ring Crew Express, Nana & Matt Hardy would have rounded out my ballot.

Now I feel like doing something like this here at PW. ECW, maybe? [MENTION=103897]ShinobiMusashi[/MENTION] [MENTION=105216]Kilgore[/MENTION]

Behold! The Crown Jewel of the Embassy!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                    Now I feel like doing something like this here at PW. ECW, maybe?
                    April 25th is the 25th Anniversary of Commissioner Tod "is God" Gordon founding ECW. Not that we need a reason. I'm in. What do I have to do?

$

Comment

Now I feel like doing something like this here at PW. ECW, maybe?
                      April 25th is the 25th Anniversary of Commissioner Tod "is God" Gordon founding ECW. Not that we need a reason. I'm in. What do I have to do?

$

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgore View Post
                        Aww hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgore View Post
                          Aww hell yeah!

Comment

It's difficult to go past Danielson, he embodies the virtues of ROH and will go down as one of the greatest of all-time.

The only argument I could see for Joe is that the fans bought into him more.

Comment

It's difficult to go past Danielson, he embodies the virtues of ROH and will go down as one of the greatest of all-time.

The only argument I could see for Joe is that the fans bought into him more.

Comment

Working...
                              X