Young Bucks fired from the Bullet Club [Fallout from RoH Anniversary Show]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Bucks fired from the Bullet Club [Fallout from RoH Anniversary Show]

Adam Cole fires The Young Bucks from Bullet Club. The Young Bucks let him know there is only one leader of the Bullet Club. The Superkliq vs Elite feud moves forward. Maybe.

One of the best feuds today and will be super hot when Kenny finally faces Cole after the months building up the story on their own. So curious who will get the big match as it is a big match in either NJPW or RoH and the angle is mostly set up on Youtube.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

Re: Young Bucks fired from the Bullet Club [Fallout from RoH Anniversary Show]

Interesting considering they basically are the Bullet Club.

Comment

Interesting considering they basically are the Bullet Club.

Comment

Cole has a lot of butt to kiss if wants to get back in Matt and Nick's good side. Cole was brought in to the fold by The Young Bucks he has no domain over them.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Cole has a lot of butt to kiss if wants to get back in Matt and Nick's good side. Cole was brought in to the fold by The Young Bucks he has no domain over them.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Knowing the Elite media strategy, Cole will mend ways. They are doing a super long slow burn on this. I really do not think this will go where people expect. Honestly, I have a feeling we will see Kenny and Cole both turn on the Bucks, turning the bucks into Faces. Then, when people are really into Kenny and Cole we will see one of the two stables, Supercliq or Elite reform. But really, what I love, is neither Cole or Omega are really the good guy here. The Bucks are made to the good guys trying to hold everything together, but also, being put into a role where they are not the leaders and seen as individually, lesser stars than Cole or Omega. Meanwhile Cole and Omega are far more alike than they are like either of the Bucks. Omega firing the Bucks could have just as easily happened if he was frustrated.

Eitherway, super fun story that really makes use of Twitter and Youtube and is way ahead of it's time.

Comment

Knowing the Elite media strategy, Cole will mend ways. They are doing a super long slow burn on this. I really do not think this will go where people expect. Honestly, I have a feeling we will see Kenny and Cole both turn on the Bucks, turning the bucks into Faces. Then, when people are really into Kenny and Cole we will see one of the two stables, Supercliq or Elite reform. But really, what I love, is neither Cole or Omega are really the good guy here. The Bucks are made to the good guys trying to hold everything together, but also, being put into a role where they are not the leaders and seen as individually, lesser stars than Cole or Omega. Meanwhile Cole and Omega are far more alike than they are like either of the Bucks. Omega firing the Bucks could have just as easily happened if he was frustrated.

Eitherway, super fun story that really makes use of Twitter and Youtube and is way ahead of it's time.

Comment

I just wonder if any of the other Bullet Club members will factor into this.
                surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by SM? View Post
                    I'd like to think Cody would be a wildcard in this.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by SM? View Post
                      I'd like to think Cody would be a wildcard in this.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Cody so far is not involved in any of this. This is Elite and Supercliq. Cody may get involved, but so far he has not really been appearing in the videos.

Comment

Cody so far is not involved in any of this. This is Elite and Supercliq. Cody may get involved, but so far he has not really been appearing in the videos.

Comment

Working...
                          X