Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trust in the Anthem Owl: Are you watching Impact tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust in the Anthem Owl: Are you watching Impact tonight?

Credit to Jeff Jarrett for listening to the Anthem Owl and changing the slogan to "Make Impact Great" instead of "Make Impact Great AGAIN."

But the burning question.

New ownership, new direction, new creative team. Tonight's episode of Impact Wrestling (which is the name officially now) is the first of the tapings under the new regime.

Are you gonna watch?
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Re: Trust in the Anthem Owl: Are you watching Impact tonight?

Yep though I always watch.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Yep though I always watch.
      TNA Forum Title History
      Forum Championship (1 time)
      Tag Team Championship (3 time)
      X Championship (2 time)
      Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

The fact that a lot of the "new" is just a bunch of the old... kinda makes me think I'd be better off continuing to stay away from Impact. Seriously, in my opinion, Jeff Jarrett being back in the fold is not an improvement whatsoever.

Comment

The fact that a lot of the "new" is just a bunch of the old... kinda makes me think I'd be better off continuing to stay away from Impact. Seriously, in my opinion, Jeff Jarrett being back in the fold is not an improvement whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by whocares View Post
            I think he's an improvement for being there. But I am very surprised that they didn't go with people who never previously worked at IMpact.

Comment

Originally posted by whocares View Post
              I think he's an improvement for being there. But I am very surprised that they didn't go with people who never previously worked at IMpact.

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. New logo, new name - same TNA bullshit.

Every little bit of in-fighting, dirty laundry, autocratic, passive aggressive mis-management, poor leadership - TNA proudly tell the world about. New logo, new name, Jeff's back - same TNA bullshit.

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. New logo, new name - same TNA bullshit.

Every little bit of in-fighting, dirty laundry, autocratic, passive aggressive mis-management, poor leadership - TNA proudly tell the world about. New logo, new name, Jeff's back - same TNA bullshit.

Comment

I'll check it out the night after most likely, out of curiosity, but they are gonna have to do a lot, if they ever plan on having me watch Impact on a weekly basis again.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                    Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

I'll check it out the night after most likely, out of curiosity, but they are gonna have to do a lot, if they ever plan on having me watch Impact on a weekly basis again.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                      Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                      Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

I'll give it a shot. Change can be good sometimes, so we'll see.

sigpic

Comment

I'll give it a shot. Change can be good sometimes, so we'll see.

sigpic

Comment

Watching now
                            Welcome back JB!

Thank you Surrender!!!
                            Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                            If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Watching now
                              Welcome back JB!

Thank you Surrender!!!
                              Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                              If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Working...
                              X