Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

what's Adam "Can't turn his head too much" Copeland! He's in the Impact Zone!"

"Shit, Tazz, you hate to see those locker room nicknames follow a guy to the big leagues ...".

Comment

Let's go with [MENTION=104635]bischoffs brain[/MENTION] again because I like NR superstar and I also like anything remotely, however remotely, referencing the Star Wars franchise.

Also let's do another BB pick, Arn Anderson!

Andy Arnold doing in the Impact Zone!?

"He's literally here to wrestle, Mike. That's it! Don't give him a mic, don't follow him around! Just watch him wrestle and leave it well enough alone."

"Cool."

"And dont let him hang around that Ric Flair. Bad influence."

Comment

Let's go with [MENTION=104635]bischoffs brain[/MENTION] again because I like NR superstar and I also like anything remotely, however remotely, referencing the Star Wars franchise.

Also let's do another BB pick, Arn Anderson!

Andy Arnold doing in the Impact Zone!?

"He's literally here to wrestle, Mike. That's it! Don't give him a mic, don't follow him around! Just watch him wrestle and leave it well enough alone."

"Cool."

"And dont let him hang around that Ric Flair. Bad influence."

Comment

Josh: What is Tourette's Guy doing here in the Impact Zone?

Pope: That's not Tourette's Guy. We're past the days of Dixie bringing in random reality stars and YouTube people. Actually, that's an old friend of Ric Flair. It's​ Southpaw Sammy!

Josh: Right. Sometimes I forget Dixie is gone. She would have probably brought in Tourette's Guy.

Pope: Or she'd have brought in Pew Die Pie.
          Last edited by Leper Messiah; 05-18-2017, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Josh: What is Tourette's Guy doing here in the Impact Zone?

Pope: That's not Tourette's Guy. We're past the days of Dixie bringing in random reality stars and YouTube people. Actually, that's an old friend of Ric Flair. It's​ Southpaw Sammy!

Josh: Right. Sometimes I forget Dixie is gone. She would have probably brought in Tourette's Guy.

Pope: Or she'd have brought in Pew Die Pie.

Comment

What's Armstrong Anderson doing in the Impact Zone!?

Hoping his tag partner Sully Lampard doesn't fuck up his tag team deal, Pope.

Comment

What's Armstrong Anderson doing in the Impact Zone!?

Hoping his tag partner Sully Lampard doesn't fuck up his tag team deal, Pope.

Comment

Tenay: Oh Boy! Here comes a Hall of Famer! A former Horseman! He appears to be running from something!
                  Don: He is running from the shadow of Ric Flair! It's N..Double B..H, its Nature Boy's Bell Hop live in the impact zone!

I couldn't help myself. I really do like Arn Anderson.

Comment

Tenay: Oh Boy! Here comes a Hall of Famer! A former Horseman! He appears to be running from something!
                    Don: He is running from the shadow of Ric Flair! It's N..Double B..H, its Nature Boy's Bell Hop live in the impact zone!

I couldn't help myself. I really do like Arn Anderson.

Comment

What's Arnold Alkiefather doing at the Impact Bar!?
                      PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

What's Arnold Alkiefather doing at the Impact Bar!?
                        PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Arn Anderson wasn't our best round. It's cool. If there's anything I've learned from Impact Wrestling, it's that if you keep trying, it doesn't matter how much shit content you put out. Eventually you'll get a few hits here and there.

Like, literally, it doesn't matter how bad you do. It could be A LOT WORSE!

Let's do Emperor's Y2J.

What's the Pickle Loving Dill Seeker doing in the Impact Zone!?

Comment

Arn Anderson wasn't our best round. It's cool. If there's anything I've learned from Impact Wrestling, it's that if you keep trying, it doesn't matter how much shit content you put out. Eventually you'll get a few hits here and there.

Like, literally, it doesn't matter how bad you do. It could be A LOT WORSE!

Let's do Emperor's Y2J.

What's the Pickle Loving Dill Seeker doing in the Impact Zone!?

Comment

A wrestler comes out from the back, wearing tights, kneepads, and boots. He is also wearing a lot of paper. Sheets and sheets of paper are taped to his body from neck to ankle.

"Wow! I've never seen anything quite like this before!"

"That says a lot coming from Tenay. He was around to watch the very first wrestling promotion, Caveman Wrestling!"

"Oh be quiet, Josh. The newest member of our roster is known only as "The Lister"".

The Lister grabs a microphone and enters the ring.

"Ohh yeaaahhh, I'm here, baby! I am The Lister, and in a few moments time, you will all be listaholics! Read the lists, maaaannn!"

After some more preamble, The Lister tears a list from his left forearm. After dismissing it as the wrong list, he tears one from his left bicep.

"Yes, this is the list I wanted to read to you all! The debut list of The Lister! It is titled "The list of wrestlers who suck in TNA"! Ken Shamrock, Ron Killings, Jeff Jarrett..."

It soon becomes clear that The Lister is naming all the wrestlers who joined TNA after leaving the WWE. Commercial break.

Return from commercial.

"...Matt Hardy, Drew McIntyre. And last, but not least, your current Impact Wrestling Heavyweight Champion: Bobby Lashley! He sucks the most of all! And I'm going to beat him!"

Comment

A wrestler comes out from the back, wearing tights, kneepads, and boots. He is also wearing a lot of paper. Sheets and sheets of paper are taped to his body from neck to ankle.

"Wow! I've never seen anything quite like this before!"

"That says a lot coming from Tenay. He was around to watch the very first wrestling promotion, Caveman Wrestling!"

"Oh be quiet, Josh. The newest member of our roster is known only as "The Lister"".

The Lister grabs a microphone and enters the ring.

"Ohh yeaaahhh, I'm here, baby! I am The Lister, and in a few moments time, you will all be listaholics! Read the lists, maaaannn!"

After some more preamble, The Lister tears a list from his left forearm. After dismissing it as the wrong list, he tears one from his left bicep.

"Yes, this is the list I wanted to read to you all! The debut list of The Lister! It is titled "The list of wrestlers who suck in TNA"! Ken Shamrock, Ron Killings, Jeff Jarrett..."

It soon becomes clear that The Lister is naming all the wrestlers who joined TNA after leaving the WWE. Commercial break.

Return from commercial.

"...Matt Hardy, Drew McIntyre. And last, but not least, your current Impact Wrestling Heavyweight Champion: Bobby Lashley! He sucks the most of all! And I'm going to beat him!"

Comment

Working...
                                X