Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

These last two rounds have been rough ... Let's do somebody who gives us a lot of material.

Scott Hall! Razor Ramon!

That guy!

Go!

What's Scott Scarface doing in the Impact Zone!?

What's The Masked Alcholic doing in the Impact Zone!?

What's the Tall Boy doing in the Impact Zone!?

You know who that is, Tazz!? That's Johnny Drugs!

Comment

These last two rounds have been rough ... Let's do somebody who gives us a lot of material.

Scott Hall! Razor Ramon!

That guy!

Go!

What's Scott Scarface doing in the Impact Zone!?

What's The Masked Alcholic doing in the Impact Zone!?

What's the Tall Boy doing in the Impact Zone!?

You know who that is, Tazz!? That's Johnny Drugs!

Comment

It's Toothpick Rick!
        If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
        -John Stuart Mill

Comment

It's Toothpick Rick!
          If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
          -John Stuart Mill

Comment

What's The Cubano Flame doing in the Impact Zone with his Miami Nuts!?

Originally posted by Sea Slug View Post
            It's Toothpick Rick!
            If nothing else this post assures that there will be a winner this round.

But I'd go further and say Toothpick Rick will be an all time favorite.

Comment

What's The Cubano Flame doing in the Impact Zone with his Miami Nuts!?

It's Toothpick Rick!
              If nothing else this post assures that there will be a winner this round.

But I'd go further and say Toothpick Rick will be an all time favorite.

Comment

Mike: Look who just stumbled and fell into the Impact Zone! Its the man formerly known as Scott Hall.
                Don: Did ,he changed his name because of wrestling trademark purposes?
                Mike: No, he changed it to avoid creditors.
                Don: Speaking of creditors, that asshole Hall owes me money!
                Mike: Now, Don, we can't let personal feelings influence our commentary.
                Don: Of course not. Starship Coyote has taken off..destination Old Milwaukee!
                Mike: (laughing) The Inebriated Studd is headed to the ring
                Don: Even money says he trips over the camera cord?
                Mike: For 100 bucks? You got it.
                Don: Yes! The man known in the Florida indies as Texas Scott just tripped on the way to the ring.
                Mike: More like "Lone Star" Scott, named after the cheap beer of course.
                Don: (laughing) you know why they called him "The Outsider" in WCW?
                Mike: Because outside is where he slept the majority of his nights?
                Don: Something like that!
                Last edited by bischoffs brain; 04-19-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Mike: Look who just stumbled and fell into the Impact Zone! Its the man formerly known as Scott Hall.
                  Don: Did ,he changed his name because of wrestling trademark purposes?
                  Mike: No, he changed it to avoid creditors.
                  Don: Speaking of creditors, that asshole Hall owes me money!
                  Mike: Now, Don, we can't let personal feelings influence our commentary.
                  Don: Of course not. Starship Coyote has taken off..destination Old Milwaukee!
                  Mike: (laughing) The Inebriated Studd is headed to the ring
                  Don: Even money says he trips over the camera cord?
                  Mike: For 100 bucks? You got it.
                  Don: Yes! The man known in the Florida indies as Texas Scott just tripped on the way to the ring.
                  Mike: More like "Lone Star" Scott, named after the cheap beer of course.
                  Don: (laughing) you know why they called him "The Outsider" in WCW?
                  Mike: Because outside is where he slept the majority of his nights?
                  Don: Something like that!

Comment

^ I think you copy and pasted the wrong thing there.
                    -John Stuart Mill

Comment

-John Stuart Mill

Comment

I know, just thinking about Scott Hall is enough to make me drunk and stupid and prone to mistakes!

Comment

I know, just thinking about Scott Hall is enough to make me drunk and stupid and prone to mistakes!

Comment

Alright guys, the Scott Hall round is over.

I'm gonna vote for Sea slug's Tooth Pick Rick.

We'll know in 24 hours who wins.

But I wanna give a very special commissioners pick to Bishoff's Brain because that sick ass Scott Hall "Outsider Burn" made me laugh. Hilarious!

Right now let's do another butt of pro wrestling jokes ...Kevin Nash!

What's Truck Stop Kevin doing in the Impact Zone!?

I mean, what's Truck Stop Kevin doing in the Impact Zone thirty minutes late ...

Comment

Alright guys, the Scott Hall round is over.

I'm gonna vote for Sea slug's Tooth Pick Rick.

We'll know in 24 hours who wins.

But I wanna give a very special commissioners pick to Bishoff's Brain because that sick ass Scott Hall "Outsider Burn" made me laugh. Hilarious!

Right now let's do another butt of pro wrestling jokes ...Kevin Nash!

What's Truck Stop Kevin doing in the Impact Zone!?

I mean, what's Truck Stop Kevin doing in the Impact Zone thirty minutes late ...

Comment

It's Big Daddy Kevin! Here at the Impact Zone! Running​ down the ramp to...Oh no, he's tore his quad.

Comment

Working...
                                X