Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

Dancing Debbie is gonna be hard to beat.

"What's Outback Jackie doing in the Impact Zone!?

Hey, how do we have more names for Emma than we did for Triple H?

Comment

Dancing Debbie wins the round. Leper, send me your pick for tomorrow or the next day. Haven't heard back from Sluggy yet. So for now we'll do ...

Adam Rose. (Domestic violence jokes are always awesome. Remember, everyone.)

"ErmerGerd! What's Axel Rhodes doing in the Impact Zone!?"

"And he's brought his Sunflower Seeds with him, Tenay!"

Comment

Dancing Debbie wins the round. Leper, send me your pick for tomorrow or the next day. Haven't heard back from Sluggy yet. So for now we'll do ...

Adam Rose. (Domestic violence jokes are always awesome. Remember, everyone.)

"ErmerGerd! What's Axel Rhodes doing in the Impact Zone!?"

"And he's brought his Sunflower Seeds with him, Tenay!"

Comment

What's A.D. Roosevelt doing in the Impact Zone?
          If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
          -John Stuart Mill

Comment

What's A.D. Roosevelt doing in the Impact Zone?
            If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
            -John Stuart Mill

Comment

What's transsexual superstar Eve Tulip doing in the Impact Zone!?

Comment

What's transsexual superstar Eve Tulip doing in the Impact Zone!?

Comment

Let's give this one to Sea Slug. I don't entirely get the reference but I like the name. Send me your pick, Sluggy!

Now let's do Leper's pick. Kevin Owens.

"Oh, my God! What's Mr. Wrestling With His Diet doing in the Impact Zone!?"

"Oh, My God! What's Mr. Wrestling With his Waist Line doing in the IMpact Zone!?"

"Oh My Cod! What's Jim Cornette's illegitimate son doing in the IMpact Zone!?"

"I don't know buy he hates his dad, Pope."

Comment

Let's give this one to Sea Slug. I don't entirely get the reference but I like the name. Send me your pick, Sluggy!

Now let's do Leper's pick. Kevin Owens.

"Oh, my God! What's Mr. Wrestling With His Diet doing in the Impact Zone!?"

"Oh, My God! What's Mr. Wrestling With his Waist Line doing in the IMpact Zone!?"

"Oh My Cod! What's Jim Cornette's illegitimate son doing in the IMpact Zone!?"

"I don't know buy he hates his dad, Pope."

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
                      A.D: the first two letters in Adam. Roosevelt: many people pronounce the first syllable "Rose". It seems like the kind of associative naming we've come to expect from TNA.

As far as Kevin Owens is concerned, "Looky here, Big Fat Smoking Guy has entered The Impact Zone.
                      -John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog Smith View Post
                        A.D: the first two letters in Adam. Roosevelt: many people pronounce the first syllable "Rose". It seems like the kind of associative naming we've come to expect from TNA.

As far as Kevin Owens is concerned, "Looky here, Big Fat Smoking Guy has entered The Impact Zone.
                        -John Stuart Mill

Comment

"Oh, My God! What's Owen Kevins doing in the Impact Zone!?"

Originally posted by Sea Slug View Post

haha. There you go. Good stuff.

Comment

"Oh, My God! What's Owen Kevins doing in the Impact Zone!?"

Originally posted by Sea Slug View Post

haha. There you go. Good stuff.

Comment

What is Evan Steen doing here in the Impact Zone?

Comment

What is Evan Steen doing here in the Impact Zone?

Comment

Working...
                                X