Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

    Originally posted by PI View Post
    This wins. It wins all the things.
    Oh, great. Because I felt like was taking a pretty big chance with that one.

    Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    Especially if he gets into a feud with the Dayman, whoever they put in that role.
    I see ... Shawn Michaels ... dressed like the Undertaker but all in Yellow ...

    Comment


    • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

      Originally posted by PI View Post
      This wins. It wins all the things.
      Oh, great. Because I felt like was taking a pretty big chance with that one.

      Originally posted by Leper Messiah View Post
      Especially if he gets into a feud with the Dayman, whoever they put in that role.
      I see ... Shawn Michaels ... dressed like the Undertaker but all in Yellow ...

      Comment


      • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

        Originally posted by Sea Slug View Post
        Nobody expected The Eldertaker to be here tonight!
        It's not exactly Bruce Prichard but I guess everyone's showing up to the Impact Zone these days.

        I'm going with Sea Slug because in the event of a tie, I don't think it's fair that I win. Conflict of interest and all that. My last name isn't Trump. Sluggy, you pick the next one.

        The Icon picked Emma. One name. First name only. Good luck, everyone.

        ***

        What's Jane Austin doing in the IMpact Zone!?

        Comment


        • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

          Originally posted by Sea Slug View Post
          Nobody expected The Eldertaker to be here tonight!
          It's not exactly Bruce Prichard but I guess everyone's showing up to the Impact Zone these days.

          I'm going with Sea Slug because in the event of a tie, I don't think it's fair that I win. Conflict of interest and all that. My last name isn't Trump. Sluggy, you pick the next one.

          The Icon picked Emma. One name. First name only. Good luck, everyone.

          ***

          What's Jane Austin doing in the IMpact Zone!?

          Comment


          • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

            "Better watch your bling Pope, Tenille Grabanddash has hit the Impact Zone!"

            Comment


            • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

              "Better watch your bling Pope, Tenille Grabanddash has hit the Impact Zone!"

              Comment


              • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                What's Dancing Debbie doing here at the Impact Zone?

                Comment


                • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                  What's Dancing Debbie doing here at the Impact Zone?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                    What's Sheila doing in the Emmpact Zune?!
                    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
                    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

                    Comment


                    • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                      What's Sheila doing in the Emmpact Zune?!
                      : 04/02/11}:forever&always
                      ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                      http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

                      Comment


                      • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                        What's Polly Pickpocket doing in the Wallmart Zone?!
                        PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

                        Comment


                        • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                          What's Polly Pickpocket doing in the Wallmart Zone?!
                          PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

                          Comment


                          • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                            Originally posted by KashDinero View Post
                            What's Polly Pickpocket doing in the Wallmart Zone?!

                            Comment


                            • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                              Originally posted by KashDinero View Post
                              What's Polly Pickpocket doing in the Wallmart Zone?!

                              Comment


                              • Re: Impact Zone Names (A Forum Game)

                                Dancing Debbie is gonna be hard to beat.

                                ***

                                "What's Outback Jackie doing in the Impact Zone!?

                                Hey, how do we have more names for Emma than we did for Triple H?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X