Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHIKARA Season 17, an entire season's worth of shows, online and available.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHIKARA Season 17, an entire season's worth of shows, online and available.

not just if I should post it here, but King of Trio 2017 will be in Birmingham, England

Comment

not just if I should post it here, but King of Trio 2017 will be in Birmingham, England

Comment

PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Just when they begin to lose me, I'm reeled back in. Quack is a genuis.

I'm pretty sure this all connects back to Archie though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kemis. View Post

I dunno how they'll pull it off with him working for WWE.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Originally posted by Kemis. View Post

I dunno how they'll pull it off with him working for WWE.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                  Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                  Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

DJM, you missed the greatest part. Not only is season 17 up in bingeable format, season 18 takes place AFTER 17, so titles changes and all that already are considered to have happened. Show names are from Lost as well.

Also it appears that Ultramantis Black won the title during season 17 and Kodama was retired.

Also some are speculating that season 17 may really be an alternate reality that could change. Really strange things afoot with this, and the mad genius Quack may be crazy enough to do a real alternate reality angle.

Oh shit, seasons 18 is all Dr Who names. They are so doing a time paradox. Finale will be a A Good Man Goes To War so looks to be a one on one feud to lead this season. Mantis vs Legion of Rot maybe?
                    Last edited by Engel; 02-06-2017, 01:24 AM.
                    Flowers gathered in the morning,
                    Afternoon they blossom on,
                    Still are withered by the evening:
                    You can be me when I'm gone.

Comment

DJM, you missed the greatest part. Not only is season 17 up in bingeable format, season 18 takes place AFTER 17, so titles changes and all that already are considered to have happened. Show names are from Lost as well.

Also it appears that Ultramantis Black won the title during season 17 and Kodama was retired.

Also some are speculating that season 17 may really be an alternate reality that could change. Really strange things afoot with this, and the mad genius Quack may be crazy enough to do a real alternate reality angle.

Oh shit, seasons 18 is all Dr Who names. They are so doing a time paradox. Finale will be a A Good Man Goes To War so looks to be a one on one feud to lead this season. Mantis vs Legion of Rot maybe?

Comment

If anyone who has watched the first three 17 shows would like to provide a rundown, please do. Spoiler tags, of course.

Comment

If anyone who has watched the first three 17 shows would like to provide a rundown, please do. Spoiler tags, of course.

Comment

Spoilers guys ... spoilers ...

I watched Tabula Rosa.

Spoiler

Comment

Spoilers guys ... spoilers ...

I watched Tabula Rosa.

Spoiler

Comment

OMG God. It is a time jump story. Looks like CHIKARA plans to release season 17 in parts, while season 18, the season that skipped a year, is being released. They essentially get a flashback season.

The Eye's influence was removed from guys at the end of the last PPV of season 16. We seen how the eye works so it is obvious that the hexed men would no longer be hexed. But back to normal? Not so much. No spoilers but keep watching. Icarus changed overnight, but everyone else seems to have a bit more complicated stories.

As for spoilers, Black had the title around his waist at National Pro-Wrestling Day (was streamed live and is on youtube), and I am assuming he won it, perhaps at The Shape of Things to Come. Season 17 will have stuff spoiled, because well, we are in Season 18 and events that have occured but not been released have effects we can see in Season 18. Also, well, the official roster page has been updated and some important people have been removed, like Kadama and Hype Rockwell.

Comment

Working...
                                X