Who am I Again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who am I Again?

Some time ago we had a game going here in which one poster would reveal clues about a person well associated with wrestling and other posters would guess at who that person was. I'm bored so I'd like to revive that game. I'll give 3 clues then after somebody guesses incorrectly, I'll add another clue. Whoever guesses correctly gets to go next. Let's start with somebody who is very recognizable...

I am a first generation wrestler.
    I held gold in WCW and WWF/E
    I am currently retired, but alive.

Who am I?
    If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
    -John Stuart Mill

Re: Who am I Again?

Steve Austin?

Comment

Steve Austin?

Comment

mick foley

Comment

mick foley

Comment

Originally posted by The Icon View Post
            Steve Austin?
            Yes. I thought that would take at least three guesses. I purposefully used those clues to make people think of Hogan and Flair. Well, you're up then.
            If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
            -John Stuart Mill

Comment

Originally posted by The Icon View Post
              Steve Austin?
              Yes. I thought that would take at least three guesses. I purposefully used those clues to make people think of Hogan and Flair. Well, you're up then.
              -John Stuart Mill

Comment

1. Won multiple regional tag titles with the same partner and managed that said individual to a World Tag Team Championship.
                2. Managed 7 former/future World Champions.
                3. I am third generation with many other family members in the business as well.

Comment

1. Won multiple regional tag titles with the same partner and managed that said individual to a World Tag Team Championship.
                  3. I am third generation with many other family members in the business as well.

Comment

Are you Afa?
                    -John Stuart Mill

Comment

Are you Afa?
                      -John Stuart Mill

Comment

Nope
                        4. Was a manager in both WWF and WCW.

Comment

Nope
                          4. Was a manager in both WWF and WCW.

Comment

King Curtis Iaukea

Comment

King Curtis Iaukea

Comment

Working...
                              X