Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who am I Again?

No sir.

1. Won multiple regional tag titles with the same partner and managed that said individual to a World Tag Team Championship.
    2. Managed 7 former/future World Champions (correction, make that 8.)
    3. I am third generation with many other family members in the business as well.
    4. Was a manager in both WWF and WCW.
    5. I even had my own stable that I was a part of as both a wrestler and manager for different companies.
    Last edited by The Icon; 01-12-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

No sir.

1. Won multiple regional tag titles with the same partner and managed that said individual to a World Tag Team Championship.
      3. I am third generation with many other family members in the business as well.
      5. I even had my own stable that I was a part of as both a wrestler and manager for different companies.

Comment

Are you Gary Hart?
        If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
        -John Stuart Mill

Comment

Are you Gary Hart?
          If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
          -John Stuart Mill

Comment

Not Gary Hart.

6. Two of the tag teams I was involved with I was a co-manager.

Comment

Not Gary Hart.

Comment

This has got me stumped.

Comment

This has got me stumped.

Comment

I'll cut to the chase a little more with the next clue.

7. My managerial gimmick was based on a real life manager.

Comment

I'll cut to the chase a little more with the next clue.

7. My managerial gimmick was based on a real life manager.

Comment

Managed his former partner to a WWF World Tag Team Championship, or WCW?

Comment

Managed his former partner to a WWF World Tag Team Championship, or WCW?

Comment

The game is more fun of you guess and don't try to examine things under a microscope... or for some of you a proctoscope.

Are you Kevin Sullivan?
                            -John Stuart Mill

Comment

The game is more fun of you guess and don't try to examine things under a microscope... or for some of you a proctoscope.

Are you Kevin Sullivan?
                              -John Stuart Mill

Comment

Jimmy Hart?

Comment

Working...
                                X