Clear All

• Re: Ring of Honor Superthread *SPOILERS*

Originally posted by Engel View Post
    That's okay because I like the abuse
    And that one.That goes too. Sadly.
    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

WWE buying ROH isn't bad for anybody except the wrestlers themselves who have one less option outside the WWE umbrella.

Well, and NJPW.
      Bring back the fourth wall

Comment

WWE buying ROH isn't bad for anybody except the wrestlers themselves who have one less option outside the WWE umbrella.

Well, and NJPW.
        Bring back the fourth wall

Comment

Its really sad to see ROH bought up buy the Mega corporation of prof....sports entertainment. Hopefully it works out like this. The WWE buys ROH and puts their library on the network which is a win for a lot of fans but questionable for the talent. Meanwhile, ROH management needs to sign some guys to big contracts that the WWE will need to match or they are void upon sale of the company. The talented members of ROH need to start a new company called OHR(Order of the Honorable Ring). The talent will either get a big contract with the WWE or they can negotiate a new deal with new management of the new company. Who knows, the WWE just might way over pay some guys just to keep them out of this new company that is already playing games with the trademarks they just purchased. That would be karma.

Comment

Its really sad to see ROH bought up buy the Mega corporation of prof....sports entertainment. Hopefully it works out like this. The WWE buys ROH and puts their library on the network which is a win for a lot of fans but questionable for the talent. Meanwhile, ROH management needs to sign some guys to big contracts that the WWE will need to match or they are void upon sale of the company. The talented members of ROH need to start a new company called OHR(Order of the Honorable Ring). The talent will either get a big contract with the WWE or they can negotiate a new deal with new management of the new company. Who knows, the WWE just might way over pay some guys just to keep them out of this new company that is already playing games with the trademarks they just purchased. That would be karma.

Comment

ROH tv has been pretty solid the past few months. I was dreading last last night's episode featuring 3 month old matches but even that turned out to be pretty good.

Just saw they signed Flip Gordon. He impressed in a match with Sydal a few weeks ago. Nutty high flyer. One to keep an eye on. I could see him becoming the next Ricochet/Ospreay type guy.

Comment

ROH tv has been pretty solid the past few months. I was dreading last last night's episode featuring 3 month old matches but even that turned out to be pretty good.

Just saw they signed Flip Gordon. He impressed in a match with Sydal a few weeks ago. Nutty high flyer. One to keep an eye on. I could see him becoming the next Ricochet/Ospreay type guy.

Comment

Best In The World 2017 is coming along.

ROH Championship Match
                  Cody vs. Christopher Daniels (c)

It's going to be a huge summer for Cody, easily the biggest of his career headlining not one but two big events. Cody's reception outside of the WWE seems very lukewarm for a variety of reasons, but of all the promotions he's worked for, I've probably enjoyed his ROH run the most. The heel turn at Final Battle and the way it's been built up has been well handled and he seems to fit in better in this promotion than elsewhere. Now, I don't think this is going to be Omega/Okada, but I can see these two putting together a dramatic match and I'm curious to see what Cody has to offer with this opportunity.

ROH World Tag Team Championship Match
                  War Machine vs. The Young Bucks (c)

These two teams have built up their chemistry nicely. They had one of the better tag matches in the year over in PWG and I'm excited to see what they bring to a big show like this and whether they can top that effort. Looking through all the past ROH Tag Team Championship matches that have taken place at BitW, this could very well be the best tag match in the show's history.

Singles Match
                  Silas Young vs. Jay Lethal

ROH Six Man Tag Team Championship
                  Dalton Castle & The Boys vs. Bully Ray & The Briscoes (c)

Strap Match
                  Hangman Page vs. Frankie Kazarian

Good opportunity for both these guys that they can be more than just spare parts. Really looking for a big performance from Page, he's been up and down for a long time, he needs to break out. Even if they give the win to Kazarian and build to a Daniels/Kazarian feud, Page has to prove he's more than just a decent hand.

Tag Team Match
                  The Kingdom vs. Ultimo Guerrero & El Terrible

I don't watch CMLL, so I'm keen to see this cross-over. I'm not usually a fan of The Kingdom, so putting them in a match like this is an easy way to make their segment more palatable.

To be honest, there's been better BitW cards and I'm no where near as excited as I was for last year's bout between Corino/Whitmer (one of my favourite feuds of 15/16 strangely enough) but I'm sure this will be a good card top to bottom and I'm keen to check it out.

Comment

Best In The World 2017 is coming along.

ROH Championship Match
                    Cody vs. Christopher Daniels (c)

It's going to be a huge summer for Cody, easily the biggest of his career headlining not one but two big events. Cody's reception outside of the WWE seems very lukewarm for a variety of reasons, but of all the promotions he's worked for, I've probably enjoyed his ROH run the most. The heel turn at Final Battle and the way it's been built up has been well handled and he seems to fit in better in this promotion than elsewhere. Now, I don't think this is going to be Omega/Okada, but I can see these two putting together a dramatic match and I'm curious to see what Cody has to offer with this opportunity.

ROH World Tag Team Championship Match
                    War Machine vs. The Young Bucks (c)

These two teams have built up their chemistry nicely. They had one of the better tag matches in the year over in PWG and I'm excited to see what they bring to a big show like this and whether they can top that effort. Looking through all the past ROH Tag Team Championship matches that have taken place at BitW, this could very well be the best tag match in the show's history.

Singles Match
                    Silas Young vs. Jay Lethal

ROH Six Man Tag Team Championship
                    Dalton Castle & The Boys vs. Bully Ray & The Briscoes (c)

Strap Match
                    Hangman Page vs. Frankie Kazarian

Good opportunity for both these guys that they can be more than just spare parts. Really looking for a big performance from Page, he's been up and down for a long time, he needs to break out. Even if they give the win to Kazarian and build to a Daniels/Kazarian feud, Page has to prove he's more than just a decent hand.

Tag Team Match
                    The Kingdom vs. Ultimo Guerrero & El Terrible

I don't watch CMLL, so I'm keen to see this cross-over. I'm not usually a fan of The Kingdom, so putting them in a match like this is an easy way to make their segment more palatable.

To be honest, there's been better BitW cards and I'm no where near as excited as I was for last year's bout between Corino/Whitmer (one of my favourite feuds of 15/16 strangely enough) but I'm sure this will be a good card top to bottom and I'm keen to check it out.

Comment

I really wish I had more time to keep up with ROH as that seems like a card that would really appeal to me.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                      http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

I really wish I had more time to keep up with ROH as that seems like a card that would really appeal to me.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                        http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

Cody is going to win the belt! The rest of the card is good to.
                          surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Cody is going to win the belt! The rest of the card is good to.
                            surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

I really hope Cody wins the belt.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I really hope Cody wins the belt.

Big thanks to Surrender!