Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may not want it, but there's no doubt Lashley draws the bigger reaction and fans have a much easier time buying into Lashley than everyone you name.

Del Rio and Ki have the talent to rival Lashley, but neither of them can get their act together.

Comment

• If Lashley is your biggest and best talent, you've officially got an awful company.

And that's not me trolling. That's reality. Considering the talent to work in TNA over the years and the talent on the independents.

Comment

• He's not the best talent though. He's probably the biggest star yes, but he's definitely not the best wrestler and definitely not the best mic worker

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

• I'm really excited to watch LAX & OVE face off. I think they're capable of having great matches.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

• LAX vs OVE should be fun

Comment

• Anyone think the "Jarrett sent home deal" could be a worked shoot sort of thing. I haven't really looked into it enough to form an opinion. I just know they are running this angle on Impact with Lashley's MMA team that is sort of a read between the lines kind of worked shoot that is so 1996 ECW. Also, I'm not exactly sure what they tried to accomplish by mentioning the Sexy Star/Rosemary incident in Mexico. I was confused after watching it on Impact and I wasn't even sure who was involved or what happened. First they show the GFW star Rosemary tapping out to a wrestler I could not immediately identify because of the camera angle. Then some of the GFW management(Karen Angle)mention disrespectful behavior etc. before they cut to Jeff Jarrett arguing with some very old wrestlers backstage. I was like who edited this crap?Anyway, I though the canning of Jarrett could be the GFW's way of click baiting.

Comment

• I just want to see more Taya

Thank you Surrender!!!
                Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

• Originally posted by bischoffs brain View Post
                  Anyone think the "Jarrett sent home deal" could be a worked shoot sort of thing. I haven't really looked into it enough to form an opinion. I just know they are running this angle on Impact with Lashley's MMA team that is sort of a read between the lines kind of worked shoot that is so 1996 ECW. Also, I'm not exactly sure what they tried to accomplish by mentioning the Sexy Star/Rosemary incident in Mexico. I was confused after watching it on Impact and I wasn't even sure who was involved or what happened. First they show the GFW star Rosemary tapping out to a wrestler I could not immediately identify because of the camera angle. Then some of the GFW management(Karen Angle)mention disrespectful behavior etc. before they cut to Jeff Jarrett arguing with some very old wrestlers backstage. I was like who edited this crap?Anyway, I though the canning of Jarrett could be the GFW's way of click baiting.
                  The juice wouldn't be worth the squeeze.

Comment

• Originally posted by bischoffs brain View Post
                    Anyone think the "Jarrett sent home deal" could be a worked shoot sort of thing. I haven't really looked into it enough to form an opinion. I just know they are running this angle on Impact with Lashley's MMA team that is sort of a read between the lines kind of worked shoot that is so 1996 ECW. Also, I'm not exactly sure what they tried to accomplish by mentioning the Sexy Star/Rosemary incident in Mexico. I was confused after watching it on Impact and I wasn't even sure who was involved or what happened. First they show the GFW star Rosemary tapping out to a wrestler I could not immediately identify because of the camera angle. Then some of the GFW management(Karen Angle)mention disrespectful behavior etc. before they cut to Jeff Jarrett arguing with some very old wrestlers backstage. I was like who edited this crap?Anyway, I though the canning of Jarrett could be the GFW's way of click baiting.
                    They do enough click baiting, by endlessly promoting current WWE guys that showed up in GFW on their facebook page. This has always been the issue with TNA. Whether it was relying on former WWE talents to fill seats or currently relying on old footage of current WWE talents to build social media interest - they forget to really develop and sell their own stars.

Comment

• Depends on who the characters are.

I think Eli and EC3 have been built or sold fairly well by GFW.

the locale of Bound for Glory will be announced Monday. Any guesses? I'm guessing Georgia some place...

Thank you Surrender!!!
                      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

• The Impact Zone?
                        Mexico City?
                        minor league baseball stadium?

Honestly they always seemed to get a great and lively crowd at the Hammerstein Ballroom. This would be my choice.

Comment

• Josh Matthew's backyard.

Comment

• drum roll please and the winner is................................................ ...............Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Comment

• Damn lucky canadians

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

• The MMA angle is so pointless. The American Top team jackoffs were invited as the guest and attacked a referee unprovoked. They want Lashley to leave wrestling so why doesn't he just leave? This storyline is useless.

Comment

Working...
                                X