X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Impact Wrestling Superthread

Originally posted by X-zero View Post
    Well the divisions seemed better fleshed out now it seems still seems worse. I am guessing because they brought in so many people they really haven't had time to work on anyone character. And outsides the wolves there aren't any real feuds.
    I agree they brought in too many people at one time should have spread it out.

This weeks show was good not great, but it did have two really good matches. Evan Bourne and Eddie Edwards was really good. As was Alberto El Pinko and E-Li-Drake. If only Eli had not botches the spring board moonsault. No need so show Sonijay's eye. Hope the Spud Swoggle angle leads to a repackaging of Spud for the better. Rest of the show kind of blah.

And a shout to another thread with What's Biff Tannen doing in the Impact Zone???

Comment

Originally posted by X-zero View Post
      Well the divisions seemed better fleshed out now it seems still seems worse. I am guessing because they brought in so many people they really haven't had time to work on anyone character. And outsides the wolves there aren't any real feuds.
      I agree they brought in too many people at one time should have spread it out.

This weeks show was good not great, but it did have two really good matches. Evan Bourne and Eddie Edwards was really good. As was Alberto El Pinko and E-Li-Drake. If only Eli had not botches the spring board moonsault. No need so show Sonijay's eye. Hope the Spud Swoggle angle leads to a repackaging of Spud for the better. Rest of the show kind of blah.

And a shout to another thread with What's Biff Tannen doing in the Impact Zone???

Comment

When I watch Matt Sydal, the only thing I can think about is how boring he was as Evan Bourne. They really neutered that guy in the WWE because he is damn good. I guess Sydal was one of those guys that wasn't done any favors by whom ever was "producing" his wwe matches.
        I can't say enough about Eli Drake and EC3 right now. The heel turn of EC3 has been one of the better turns I've seen in a while. A slow burn, transition from face to pissed off face to even more pissed face and finally the heel turn.
        Last edited by bischoffs brain; 05-06-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

When I watch Matt Sydal, the only thing I can think about is how boring he was as Evan Bourne. They really neutered that guy in the WWE because he is damn good. I guess Sydal was one of those guys that wasn't done any favors by whom ever was "producing" his wwe matches.
          I can't say enough about Eli Drake and EC3 right now. The heel turn of EC3 has been one of the better turns I've seen in a while. A slow burn, transition from face to pissed off face to even more pissed face and finally the heel turn.

Comment

One thing I like about Sydal is that he does not really look like the Evan Bourne I remember. Almost like a different wrestler.

Comment

One thing I like about Sydal is that he does not really look like the Evan Bourne I remember. Almost like a different wrestler.

Comment

Originally posted by body slam View Post
                Does he look like Alex Shelley because that is who he looks like to me?
                TNA Forum Title History
                Forum Championship (1 time)
                Tag Team Championship (3 time)
                X Championship (2 time)
                Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Originally posted by body slam View Post
                  Does he look like Alex Shelley because that is who he looks like to me?
                  TNA Forum Title History
                  Forum Championship (1 time)
                  Tag Team Championship (3 time)
                  X Championship (2 time)
                  Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

I just looked at a recent pic of Matt Sydal... He looks like a small hobo version of Fandango... I blame the synthetic weed.

Comment

I just looked at a recent pic of Matt Sydal... He looks like a small hobo version of Fandango... I blame the synthetic weed.

Comment

Matt Sydal = Metrosexual AJ Styles.
                        PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Matt Sydal = Metrosexual AJ Styles.
                          PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

This weeks show was just ok. I'm growing very tired of multi wrestler x division matches. I can honestly careless about Josh and JB. EC3 and Storm does nothing for me. The Laredo Kid & Garza Jr. vs. Hakim Zane & Idris Abraham was decent, but the wrong team won. I actually enjoyed Hakim Zane and Idris Abraham and would not mind seeing them get push. Laurel Van Ness needs to drop the drunk bride and just be a bitter badass. I'm already tired of VoW. Would not mind seeing Eli and Masters team up. The Wolves who cares. I'd rather they feud with different people than each other. Magnus still sucks. I kind of enjoy El Pinko. Their match just ok.

Comment

This weeks show was just ok. I'm growing very tired of multi wrestler x division matches. I can honestly careless about Josh and JB. EC3 and Storm does nothing for me. The Laredo Kid & Garza Jr. vs. Hakim Zane & Idris Abraham was decent, but the wrong team won. I actually enjoyed Hakim Zane and Idris Abraham and would not mind seeing them get push. Laurel Van Ness needs to drop the drunk bride and just be a bitter badass. I'm already tired of VoW. Would not mind seeing Eli and Masters team up. The Wolves who cares. I'd rather they feud with different people than each other. Magnus still sucks. I kind of enjoy El Pinko. Their match just ok.

Comment

I hear a rumour Mahabali Shera wins the title.

Comment

Working...
                                X