This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TNA Wrestling Superthread

Meh show, solid main event. I like the psychology of Galloway low blowing Moose on purpose just to lead up to him hitting the Claymore and winning because of it.
    Austin Aries> CM Punk

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
      Ordered a brown bag. Can't wait to see what i get
      Me too, Just got mine in today.

Spoiler

I got
      1. Maximum Impact shirt. Not great, but I'll wear it to bed and to do laundry
      2. Cool looking Samoa Joe shirt, I popped it on immediately.
      3. An Aces a 8s key chain that's actually kinda cool. The middle part spins. I'll use it for sure
      4. The oddest part, was a metal rosary. No clue who that is for, maybe the Pope back in the day. Odd as hell. Not sure what I'll do with it.
      5. Bro Man's dog tag. Probably chuck that
      6. Turning Point 2005 DVD. One of my All time favorite events TNA has ever done. Has at least one match everyone will like. Joe/A.J. and Sabu/Abyss being the highlights.
      7. Bound For Glory IV DVD. another Solid DVD. Great match with Angle and Double J. Joe and Sting put on a good match, and the Monsters Ball is bloody and fun.
      8. Final Resolution 2005 DVD. This DVDis worth the $25 alone. Team Canada vs. AMW and Ultimate X are among the best matches TNA has ever put on.
      9. Hardcore Justice 2012 DVD. Never seen this personally, but the match list looks really good. The Main even could easily main event a NXT takeover show, with Roode/Aries. Plus, a Ladder match between Styles/Angle/Joe/Daniels sounds impossible to disappoint.
      10. No Surrender 2012 DVD. Not as interested in this one to be honest. Hardy/Joe and Daniels and Kazarian vs. Angle and Styles, are the only matches that peek my interest.
      11. And last but not least, the Brown Bag itself.

So bottom line, I'm happy with what I got. I'm thinking about doing this again. If anyone else got this, and would be willing to post what they got, please do,
      Last edited by HawkGuy; 01-25-2017, 02:09 PM.

God help and forgive me,
      I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
        Ordered a brown bag. Can't wait to see what i get
        Me too, Just got mine in today.

Spoiler

I got
        1. Maximum Impact shirt. Not great, but I'll wear it to bed and to do laundry
        2. Cool looking Samoa Joe shirt, I popped it on immediately.
        3. An Aces a 8s key chain that's actually kinda cool. The middle part spins. I'll use it for sure
        4. The oddest part, was a metal rosary. No clue who that is for, maybe the Pope back in the day. Odd as hell. Not sure what I'll do with it.
        5. Bro Man's dog tag. Probably chuck that
        6. Turning Point 2005 DVD. One of my All time favorite events TNA has ever done. Has at least one match everyone will like. Joe/A.J. and Sabu/Abyss being the highlights.
        7. Bound For Glory IV DVD. another Solid DVD. Great match with Angle and Double J. Joe and Sting put on a good match, and the Monsters Ball is bloody and fun.
        8. Final Resolution 2005 DVD. This DVDis worth the $25 alone. Team Canada vs. AMW and Ultimate X are among the best matches TNA has ever put on.
        9. Hardcore Justice 2012 DVD. Never seen this personally, but the match list looks really good. The Main even could easily main event a NXT takeover show, with Roode/Aries. Plus, a Ladder match between Styles/Angle/Joe/Daniels sounds impossible to disappoint.
        10. No Surrender 2012 DVD. Not as interested in this one to be honest. Hardy/Joe and Daniels and Kazarian vs. Angle and Styles, are the only matches that peek my interest.
        11. And last but not least, the Brown Bag itself.

So bottom line, I'm happy with what I got. I'm thinking about doing this again. If anyone else got this, and would be willing to post what they got, please do,

God help and forgive me,

Comment

Joe vs AJ at Turning Point>>>>>>>>>
          PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Joe vs AJ at Turning Point>>>>>>>>>
            PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Amazing.
              Originally posted by mx518
              he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
              NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Amazing.
                he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

If I liked TNA's shirts in general, I'd pick this up. I hope they do a DVD special soon

God help and forgive me,

Comment

If I liked TNA's shirts in general, I'd pick this up. I hope they do a DVD special soon

God help and forgive me,

Comment

Holy shit that video was wonderful. The teams truly are insane after seeing this and looking at the bag specials.

If they do the same with DVDs, I'll probably buy one.

Comment

Holy shit that video was wonderful. The teams truly are insane after seeing this and looking at the bag specials.

If they do the same with DVDs, I'll probably buy one.

Comment

So, remember the Turning Point 2005 DVD I got in the brown Bag Special? Yeah, not so much.

http://sendvid.com/idvrxe3j

Edit, I liked this Here as well.

Sorry for my awful voice.

God help and forgive me,

Comment

So, remember the Turning Point 2005 DVD I got in the brown Bag Special? Yeah, not so much.

http://sendvid.com/idvrxe3j

Edit, I liked this Here as well.

Sorry for my awful voice.

God help and forgive me,

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

Amazing.
                              Before seeing the video, I had jokes lined up about it being a liquidation sale. 3 seconds in, it confirmed it was in fact a liquidation sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

Amazing.
                                Before seeing the video, I had jokes lined up about it being a liquidation sale. 3 seconds in, it confirmed it was in fact a liquidation sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X