This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TNA Wrestling Superthread

Everyone just seems to be popping up. The company could actually recover.
    TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Comment

Wonder if there will be anything worth picking up?

God help and forgive me,
      I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

Comment

God help and forgive me,

Comment

Originally posted by HawkGuy View Post
          Whatever it is, it'll surely be Gem Mint 10.
          Originally posted by mx518
          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Whatever it is, it'll surely be Gem Mint 10.
            he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
            No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.

Comment

Liberace Rex whopped Robbie E.
              Austin Aries> CM Punk

Comment

Liberace Rex whopped Robbie E.
                Austin Aries> CM Punk

Comment

Please please please let there be some merchandise left next month for me to buy....

Thank you Surrender!!!
                  Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                  If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Please please please let there be some merchandise left next month for me to buy....

Thank you Surrender!!!
                    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

I have to admit that I'm intrigued to see where Liberace Rex goes.

When he said "I may have a robe with fur, but the smart guy's still hurr. You're welcome." I popped.

I wanna see where it goes.

Comment

I have to admit that I'm intrigued to see where Liberace Rex goes.

When he said "I may have a robe with fur, but the smart guy's still hurr. You're welcome." I popped.

I wanna see where it goes.

Comment

Alright Don, you got $20 bucks of my money
                          Last edited by HawkGuy; 01-25-2017, 02:22 PM.

God help and forgive me,

Comment

God help and forgive me,

Comment

[video=youtube;W4Xdfgtqcts]
                              20 bucks is all you'll need for Don West's INSANE BROWN BAG SPECIAL!

rating rating rating rating rating
                              See Reviews
                              MSRP: $160.00
                              Price: $19.99
                              You Save: 88 %
                              Product Options
                              Size:
                              Quantity:
                              Email this page to a friend

Description
                              Reviews

Don west Insane Brown Bag Special

Don West here “That’s Right I’m Back” Who else are they going to call to give away the farm

I will tell ya where we’re going to start…that’s right the item I made famous the “Brown Bag Special”

You’ll get a Brown bag…let’s face it..it ain’t all going to fit in there…I’m not going to give you 4 dvds as normal I’m going to give you 5 different DVDs….some new some old it doesn’t matter they’ll all be different. That’s not all….order this deal now and I am going to throw in a random TNA T’shirt. Beer Money, Sting, AJ STYLES…Bobby Roode who knows its random and you’ll get one…no wait…I’m going to make that 2 Different T-Shirts ARE YOU KIDDING ME…over $120 retail value for only $20.

Wait I’m going to make it even better…buy 2 and you’ll get 10 different DVDs and 4 different T-Shirts or buy 3 and get 15 different DVDs and 6 Different T-Shirts…I’m crazy I will go even one more. Buy 4 and get 20 different dvds and 8 different T-Shirts.

I can’t stop there so here’s what I am gonna do……for every brown bag special I will throw in 3 additional items absolutely free. Making this a value of over $150 for just $20. You might get a banner, mask, hat…I don’t know we’re going to just throw stuff in!

We’re going to do it it’s…”The Greatest Deal In Professional Wrestling!”

• 1 Brown Bag 5 DVDs and 2 Random T-Shirts + 3 Random Items
                              • 2 Brown Bags 10 Different DVDs and 4 Randm T-Shirts +6 Random Items
                              • 3 Brown Bags 15 Random DVDs and 6 Random T-Shirts +9 Random Items
                              • 4 Brown Bags 20 Diffrnet DVDs and 8 Random T-shirts + 12 Random Items

Comment

[video=youtube;W4Xdfgtqcts]
                                20 bucks is all you'll need for Don West's INSANE BROWN BAG SPECIAL!

rating rating rating rating rating
                                See Reviews
                                MSRP: $160.00
                                Price: $19.99
                                You Save: 88 %
                                Product Options
                                Size:
                                Quantity:
                                Email this page to a friend

Description
                                Reviews

Don west Insane Brown Bag Special

Don West here “That’s Right I’m Back” Who else are they going to call to give away the farm

I will tell ya where we’re going to start…that’s right the item I made famous the “Brown Bag Special”

You’ll get a Brown bag…let’s face it..it ain’t all going to fit in there…I’m not going to give you 4 dvds as normal I’m going to give you 5 different DVDs….some new some old it doesn’t matter they’ll all be different. That’s not all….order this deal now and I am going to throw in a random TNA T’shirt. Beer Money, Sting, AJ STYLES…Bobby Roode who knows its random and you’ll get one…no wait…I’m going to make that 2 Different T-Shirts ARE YOU KIDDING ME…over $120 retail value for only $20.

Wait I’m going to make it even better…buy 2 and you’ll get 10 different DVDs and 4 different T-Shirts or buy 3 and get 15 different DVDs and 6 Different T-Shirts…I’m crazy I will go even one more. Buy 4 and get 20 different dvds and 8 different T-Shirts.

I can’t stop there so here’s what I am gonna do……for every brown bag special I will throw in 3 additional items absolutely free. Making this a value of over $150 for just $20. You might get a banner, mask, hat…I don’t know we’re going to just throw stuff in!

We’re going to do it it’s…”The Greatest Deal In Professional Wrestling!”

• 1 Brown Bag 5 DVDs and 2 Random T-Shirts + 3 Random Items
                                • 2 Brown Bags 10 Different DVDs and 4 Randm T-Shirts +6 Random Items
                                • 3 Brown Bags 15 Random DVDs and 6 Random T-Shirts +9 Random Items
                                • 4 Brown Bags 20 Diffrnet DVDs and 8 Random T-shirts + 12 Random Items

Comment

Working...
                                X