This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lucha Underground Superthread

That Fox vs Killshot match was insane. I want to see them fight at least 2 more times. I just found out that Cheerleader Melissa is Mariposa. What a waste of a character. LU normally has strong characters. That's fine no promotion's batting average is close to flawless.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

So, hey guys.

Lucha Underground has been three fire emojis lately. Tonight's episode, Pentagon Dark vs. the Black Lotus Triad.

It was, as they said in the 90s, crazy dope stupid fly.
      Originally posted by mx518
      he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
      Originally posted by mx518
      No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
      NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

The show was awesome.

Vampiro's commentary, was not.

Comment

Sexy Star vs Mundo in a steel cage makes me happy in the pants.

Thank you Surrender!!!
          Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
          If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

I fear Mantanza might break Rey Rey in half once he gets his hands on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed
              I fear Mantanza might break Rey Rey in half once he gets his hands on him.
              Season 2 Rey probably, but now that he's back to super gross roided WWE Rey I doubt it.

Comment

The Rabbit Tribe vs The Worldwide Underground needs to happen.

Thank you Surrender!!!
                Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

I got Sling TV for the Texans game tonight. Apparently they have some stuff on demand on there, on El Rey they have quite a bit of Lucha Underground, the last few episodes of season 2 and a bunch of season 3. May have to start a pot of coffee, roll up a few blunts and start a marathon later tonight.

Comment

Do it. Coffee, blunts, LU.. Sounds like the perfect Christmas to me.

Actually just came here to say I was the recipient of the greatest X-Mas pressie I've ever been given. My wonderful uncle, for whom I am very thankful for and blessed to have in my life, took the time to DL all 26 episodes of season 2 and all the episodes of so far of season 3 and put them onto a brand new USB stick.

Humbled by life right now.

Having spent the last seven months being unable to watch any wrestling outside of a weekly cut down one hour version of Raw (for which I am also grateful for as, limited as it was, it kept me in the game), I have the daunting yet exciting task of playing catch up with WWE PPV's, Takeovers, CWC, PWG's, Broken Matt Hardy's (DELETE!) ect. All that has officially been put on hold until I am fully up to date with the most amazing TV show to grace my lap/desktop in forever.

That first episode of season 2 was a glorious piece of work. That shit will hold up for years to come.

Currently watching se2ep2 and it's unlikely I'll stop for a good few more episodes.

What a fucking show Lucha Underground. So good. So very, very good.

#WrestlingHeavenOnEarth
                    PW Nerdery's Most Underrated Poster Of 2015

Comment

Originally posted by KashDinero
                      Do it. Coffee, blunts, LU.. Sounds like the perfect Christmas to me.

Actually just came here to say I was the recipient of the greatest X-Mas pressie I've ever been given. My wonderful uncle, for whom I am very thankful for and blessed to have in my life, took the time to DL all 26 episodes of season 2 and all the episodes of so far of season 3 and put them onto a brand new USB stick.

Humbled by life right now.

Having spent the last seven months being unable to watch any wrestling outside of a weekly cut down one hour version of Raw (for which I am also grateful for as, limited as it was, it kept me in the game), I have the daunting yet exciting task of playing catch up with WWE PPV's, Takeovers, CWC, PWG's, Broken Matt Hardy's (DELETE!) ect. All that has officially been put on hold until I am fully up to date with the most amazing TV show to grace my lap/desktop in forever.

That first episode of season 2 was a glorious piece of work. That shit will hold up for years to come.

Currently watching se2ep2 and it's unlikely I'll stop for a good few more episodes.

What a fucking show Lucha Underground. So good. So very, very good.

#WrestlingHeavenOnEarth
                      Kash is back! The perfect Christmas present for PW!

That first episode of Season 2 was the best hour of wrestling this year and probably the best hour of wrestling imo, everything was just perfect about it. Watched it so many times.

I need to catch up on the last two months of Season 3 myself. lol:

Comment

I've started Ultimate Lucha Dos, I'm going to start watching through it from here and make my way through season 3. Cage and Mack taking it to the extreme in the first match, god I miss this. Pinatas!!

Oh my god. This shit is so fucking awesome. That was a fucking match right there son. Loved that so much. It's on now.
                        Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-26-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

So I go to watch the second episode of Ultima Lucha Dos and they took all of the Ultima Lucha Dos episodes down, only thing up from season two is Cage in a Cage episode. Fuck me running. I guess I'm just going to jump into season 3.

Comment

Cage now has some sort of power glove? everybody's fucked.

Comment

I watched LU for the first time in a few months last night.

I think they need a new booker. Things are getting tired.

I loved season 1. I liked how season 2 started ... but now?

I feel like they've made a few big mistakes. I'm disapointed in the way they've handled Mysterio. Storylines have slowed down. Pay offs are far off and not impactful.

I like the idea of Lucha Underground. But it needs to be a lot tighter in terms of story structure.

Also ... Sexy Star? WTF? Not even top ten in terms of the LU roster ...

Comment

There are some criticisms to put to LU, but their handling of Rey is not one of them. They have booked him incredibly well, like the true legend he is.

Pentagon is the biggest black hole. They had the mos over guy on the roster ever and they turned into a glorified jobber

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Working...
                                X