Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone still watch Lucha Underground?

I haven't watched in well over a month, got busy and fell out of the loop with all wrestling. Thought this season was a mixed bag from the episodes I saw, the episodes were either pretty great or filler with no middle ground and they're doing a good few things I don't like (The entire strange booking of Pentagon, Sexy Stars push, anything involving Black Lotus, the whole ''war'' thing thats been going on in the background that's been so hard to keep up with, the fact that they haven't (from when I last saw) even brought up Aerostar being a time traveller from Season 2)

Think I'll probably get back to watching the episodes I missed tonight or tomorrow, it's still the best thing in wrestling.

Comment

I'm ready for A.W. 2! if it's anything like last year I'll be pleased. UGH I can't believe Cobra Moon is still around.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Honestly, no I'm not watching Lucha Underground at the moment. It's not that I don't like the promotion because I love it. Not having the channel makes it difficult to keep up with, and my desire to track down shows is nonexistent. My television viewing is streaming based at this point. I stopped at the beginning of season two. Let's say if one of those Netflix deals happens then I'll catch back up.

Comment

Tonight is Aztec Warfare 3. I can't wait to watch. Will be interesting to see who shows up to compete in it. I hope there are some good surprises. Also, I think this could be a good time for Mantanza to lose the title.
          surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by SM?
            Tonight is Aztec Warfare 3. I can't wait to watch. Will be interesting to see who shows up to compete in it. I hope there are some good surprises. Also, I think this could be a good time for Mantanza to lose the title.
            Yeah I feel the same way. Mantanza has been champ for a year. I see Johnny winning the title next.

Comment

Soon as I get in from work tomorrow, it's Aztec Warfare time baby

I agree that Pentagon has been horribly booked, it's the gaping black hole in Luchas writing. Just a terrible job with a guy who is crazy over, I just don't understand it

As for Sexy Star though, her booking has been INCREDIBLE from the moment she set foot in the temple. Couldn't disagree more with you on her

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Soon as I get in from work tomorrow, it's Aztec Warfare time baby

I agree that Pentagon has been horribly booked, it's the gaping black hole in Luchas writing. Just a terrible job with a guy who is crazy over, I just don't understand it

As for Sexy Star though, her booking has been INCREDIBLE from the moment she set foot in the temple. Couldn't disagree more with you on her

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Well.

You guys better not miss this one.
                  Originally posted by mx518
                  he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                  No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                  NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

That was....epic....

Comment

What a moment, indeed.

Still My Champ
                      Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Re: Lucha Underground Superthread

Just finished watching Aztec Warfare III, and all I can say is holy shit, not the outcome I was expecting. Absolutely amazing, and I gotta agree with the crowd, Sexy Star definitely deserves it (though so does Pentagon Dark, and they've yet to put the belt on him).

Looks like we'll be getting Sexy Star/Johnny Mundo next week, assuming Mundo still cashes in his Gift of the Gods championship.

I know I've said it before, but Rey Mysterio coming to Lucha Underground, was probably the best thing that could have happened to his career, especially since a lot of people (myself included) were calling for his retirement due to always being sidelined with injuries in the WWE, the lighter Lucha Underground schedule, has done good things for his career (IE not always being injured).

Banner Credit: Surrender
                        Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                        Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Mantanza went crazy with the beat down of Rey last night. Angélico had me marking out with another insane dive.

Comment

My new fave stable in all of wrestling...passing the Bullet Club....is the Worldwide Underground. They won me over with their match last season vs "these guys"

Their antics in Aztec warfare 3 were hilarious.

Thank you Surrender!!!
                            Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
                            If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Paul London and his Rabbit Tribe intrigue me.

Yes, even in the weird-ass Lucha Underground, I'm gravitating towards the most off-the-wall thing.

Get at me, normies.
                              he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                              NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

What a fucking awesome episode, one of the best in the shows history.

Fox vs Killshot was amazing, Rabbit Tribe are so muCh fun, Johnny freaking Mundo.

Comment

Working...
                                X