TNA - Time is running out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TNA - Time is running out.

Yeah, WWE could really bolster their NXT brand with some of these guys and add to the CW division. Hell, they may be able to create a CW division in NXT with some of those contracts.
    -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
    -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
    -KCCO
    ---θ---
    Currently playing:
    PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
    Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
    IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
    Feel free to add me.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, WWE could really bolster their NXT brand with some of these guys and add to the CW division. Hell, they may be able to create a CW division in NXT with some of those contracts.
      -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
      -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
      -KCCO
      ---θ---
      Currently playing:
      PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
      Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
      IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
      Feel free to add me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
        If it does go down the final scene must be Matt deleting it.
        Afterwards Vince McMahon comes out while Matt Hardy is in the ring deleting TNA and yells "Matt, you're deleted! winking at the crowd as the show ends.
        Originally posted by Takerfan4life
        Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
        WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
          If it does go down the final scene must be Matt deleting it.
          Afterwards Vince McMahon comes out while Matt Hardy is in the ring deleting TNA and yells "Matt, you're deleted! winking at the crowd as the show ends.
          Originally posted by Takerfan4life
          Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
          WOOOOOOOO!

Comment

TNA is the cockroach of professional wrestling, it just keeps on surviving.

It would be cool if the TNA library was added to the WWE Network. At this point I'm not bothered if TNA folds, I haven't watched it properly since 2013. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the company somehow finds a way to keep limping along.

Comment

TNA is the cockroach of professional wrestling, it just keeps on surviving.

It would be cool if the TNA library was added to the WWE Network. At this point I'm not bothered if TNA folds, I haven't watched it properly since 2013. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the company somehow finds a way to keep limping along.

Comment

It sucks that this may be the end for TNA, but if does end up dying I really hope The Decay and some knockouts like Jade, Sienna and Allie end up down in NXT or LU.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

It sucks that this may be the end for TNA, but if does end up dying I really hope The Decay and some knockouts like Jade, Sienna and Allie end up down in NXT or LU.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

I feel pretty selfish in hoping that the WWE buy them just so we can get old shows on the Network.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

I feel pretty selfish in hoping that the WWE buy them just so we can get old shows on the Network.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
                      http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

James Storm musta been tipped that the WWE would buy TNA to rejoin TNA for a higher salary. He's secure either way as well he should be so Storm in NXT will still happen.

Sucks for guys like Sandow and Cody though. Should have waited, wonder if Cody hasn't signed a permanent TNA deal or else he's back with WWE barring a release request. It's another month of inactivity for Cody

Sandow might want to pucker up as a new Vince Kiss my ass member after his foolish promo last month in his TNA debut...or well consider LU.

"Hey Aron Rex, it can even do tricks"
                        Last edited by Blindy; 09-28-2016, 08:02 PM.
                        Currently Playing:
                        Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

James Storm musta been tipped that the WWE would buy TNA to rejoin TNA for a higher salary. He's secure either way as well he should be so Storm in NXT will still happen.

Sucks for guys like Sandow and Cody though. Should have waited, wonder if Cody hasn't signed a permanent TNA deal or else he's back with WWE barring a release request. It's another month of inactivity for Cody

Sandow might want to pucker up as a new Vince Kiss my ass member after his foolish promo last month in his TNA debut...or well consider LU.

"Hey Aron Rex, it can even do tricks"
                          Currently Playing:
                          Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

We've heard this before I'll believe when I see it.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

We've heard this before I'll believe when I see it.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

If it's true, it sucks that there's less competition on tv.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X