Throwaway Comments That Truly Aren't Worth A New Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwaway Comments That Truly Aren't Worth A New Thread

So, the best promo of the year has come from Kris Wolf from the Stardom promotion in Japan.

And here it is....

o.O
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Re: Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread

That promo was great!
    surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

That promo was great!
      surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

I wasn't that impressed until the final two seconds. Then I had to stifle a laugh because it's late and my parents are asleep next door.

Comment

I wasn't that impressed until the final two seconds. Then I had to stifle a laugh because it's late and my parents are asleep next door.

Comment

http://www.kayfabenews.com/wwe-camer...zoom-disorder/

If only this was a true story. It's always odd to see them zoom in and not real quick on a big move.

Comment

http://www.kayfabenews.com/wwe-camer...zoom-disorder/

If only this was a true story. It's always odd to see them zoom in and not real quick on a big move.

Comment

Been watching a lot of NJPW world since I subscribed and I have to say one of my favorite things they do in the promotion is the selling after the match is over with the ice packs. I know I know selling is overrated and old school but I appreciate the commitment to the performance. Makes for better suspension of disbelief for me

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
                in response to RVD's return

Comment

Been watching a lot of NJPW world since I subscribed and I have to say one of my favorite things they do in the promotion is the selling after the match is over with the ice packs. I know I know selling is overrated and old school but I appreciate the commitment to the performance. Makes for better suspension of disbelief for me

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
                  in response to RVD's return

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
                    Sadly, I don't know if we'll ever see that in WWE, since NJPW ( and most Japanese companies in general), treat pro wrestling like a real sport. About the closest thing WWE does to real sports is the pre and post-game shows. The ice pack thing would be nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
                      Sadly, I don't know if we'll ever see that in WWE, since NJPW ( and most Japanese companies in general), treat pro wrestling like a real sport. About the closest thing WWE does to real sports is the pre and post-game shows. The ice pack thing would be nice though.

Comment

Re: Throwaway Comments That Truly Aren't Worth A New Thread

I always figured the ice weren't just for show though. Guys spend a lot of time getting suplexed on their head/neck in Japan, I figure the ice packs were legit to reduce swelling and decrease injury

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

I always figured the ice weren't just for show though. Guys spend a lot of time getting suplexed on their head/neck in Japan, I figure the ice packs were legit to reduce swelling and decrease injury

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                            They probably are. Still makes for a cool effect though.

Comment

Originally posted by HilaryFan View Post
                              They probably are. Still makes for a cool effect though.

Comment

Working...
                              X