Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Throwaway Comments That Truly Aren't Worth A New Thread

Originally posted by Strobe View Post
    But lots of those shows in 97, 98, 99 and 01 were built around or featured Austin heavily, who'd be on screen for an ample amount of time. Even more recently, we had a couple years with The Shield and Daniel Bryan having lengthy segments/matches. Even today, you get long matches featuring the likes of Rollins, Owens and Cesaro.

And you are getting an average breakdown of 90% terrible, 2% bad, 2% mediocre, 2% good, 2% great and 2% incredible? You wouldn't have watched RAW then, now or ever if that was even remotely close to the case
    I knew there was a reason why I never watch old episodes of RAW

Comment

Originally posted by Strobe View Post
      But lots of those shows in 97, 98, 99 and 01 were built around or featured Austin heavily, who'd be on screen for an ample amount of time. Even more recently, we had a couple years with The Shield and Daniel Bryan having lengthy segments/matches. Even today, you get long matches featuring the likes of Rollins, Owens and Cesaro.

And you are getting an average breakdown of 90% terrible, 2% bad, 2% mediocre, 2% good, 2% great and 2% incredible? You wouldn't have watched RAW then, now or ever if that was even remotely close to the case

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
        97 has been a pretty solid year.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by mx518 View Post
          97 has been a pretty solid year.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I enjoyed the Stone Cold podcast with Braun Strowman more than the Dean Ambrose one.

Comment

I enjoyed the Stone Cold podcast with Braun Strowman more than the Dean Ambrose one.

Comment

So, AJ Styles, Kenny Omega and #BROKEN Matt Hardy.

Who is going to win Wrestler of The Year?
                Originally posted by mx518
                he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                  No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                  NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

https://streamable.com/qsug

Pretty cool video of Seth Rollins interacting with the fans

Comment

https://streamable.com/qsug

Pretty cool video of Seth Rollins interacting with the fans

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

If he keeps doing what he's doing it better be #BROKEN Matt Hardy.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

If he keeps doing what he's doing it better be #BROKEN Matt Hardy.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

A little help guys, I'm trying to re-find this Hulk Hogan shirt I should've bought online a few months back, it's similar to a NBA/MLB logo red white & blue with Hogan in silhouette inside in a traditional pose, I knew I should've bought it when I had the chance, any information would be greatly appreciated..

Comment

A little help guys, I'm trying to re-find this Hulk Hogan shirt I should've bought online a few months back, it's similar to a NBA/MLB logo red white & blue with Hogan in silhouette inside in a traditional pose, I knew I should've bought it when I had the chance, any information would be greatly appreciated..

Comment

My heart says Kenny Omega but my head says AJ Styles. Any of the 3 are deserving though. I'd toss Kevin Owens in that conversation too, although he hasn't done anything overly spectacular like the other 3 have.

Comment

Working...
                                X