Throwaway Comments That Truly Aren't Worth A New Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Throwaway Comments That Truly Aren't Worth A New Thread

I just noticed that the Resurrection of Jake the Snake is on Netflix. I'll definitely have to check it out in the next few days.

Comment

Has one been keeping up with the AAA Lucha libre World Cup? Mickie James, Victoria and Jazz are competing. Also, Lady Apache, Mari Apache and Fabi Apache as well

Thank you Surrender!!!
      Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
      If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Has one been keeping up with the AAA Lucha libre World Cup? Mickie James, Victoria and Jazz are competing. Also, Lady Apache, Mari Apache and Fabi Apache as well

Thank you Surrender!!!
        If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post
          I thought that was this year's King of Trios?

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
          Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress View Post

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
            Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Michinokudriver View Post

My mistake!

Cheerleader Melissa and Aja Kong are in the AAA tourney

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michinokudriver View Post

My mistake!

Cheerleader Melissa and Aja Kong are in the AAA tourney

Thank you Surrender!!!

Comment

I was thinking about this and I would not be surprised if Stephanie and Triple H sold the WWE after they take control. I don't think they have the same passion that Vince does. And I don't think they have the level of passion it takes to manage a company as big as the WWE, for a long period of time. I can really see them getting tired of the wrestling business and doing something else after a few years.

It's easy for Triple H and Stephanie to do their jobs now because they don't have the same level of accountability and responsibility that Vince has.

I could be wrong but I just don't see the WWE being around forever.

Comment

I was thinking about this and I would not be surprised if Stephanie and Triple H sold the WWE after they take control. I don't think they have the same passion that Vince does. And I don't think they have the level of passion it takes to manage a company as big as the WWE, for a long period of time. I can really see them getting tired of the wrestling business and doing something else after a few years.

It's easy for Triple H and Stephanie to do their jobs now because they don't have the same level of accountability and responsibility that Vince has.

I could be wrong but I just don't see the WWE being around forever.

Comment

All the excitement over Brother Nero reminded me of this other cinematic masterpiece. Wonderful.

Comment

All the excitement over Brother Nero reminded me of this other cinematic masterpiece. Wonderful.

Comment

I unironically am thoroughly entertained by #BrokenMatt & #BrotherNero, but I also loved Willow.

Am I accidentally one of THOSE Hardy fans?!
                          Originally posted by mx518
                          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

I unironically am thoroughly entertained by #BrokenMatt & #BrotherNero, but I also loved Willow.

Am I accidentally one of THOSE Hardy fans?!
                            he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                            No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                            NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
                              So, the best promo of the year has come from Kris Wolf from the Stardom promotion in Japan.

And here it is....

o.O
                              LOL! I love her so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post
                                So, the best promo of the year has come from Kris Wolf from the Stardom promotion in Japan.

And here it is....

o.O
                                LOL! I love her so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X