TNA Impact Party Thread, Tonight We Fight - 5/1/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNA Impact Party Thread, Tonight We Fight - 5/1/14

- Overcoming all odds, Eric Young is STILL the reigning World Heavyweight Champion after Sacrifice! However, it won't get any easier for the champ as he has already promised that he will defend his World Championship again this coming Thursday! Who will Eric defend the gold against this Thursday on Impact?

- Also, what will happen on Thursday between Bully Ray and TNA President Dixie Carter after she cost him the Tables Match against Bobby Roode at Sacrifice? According to sources, Bully Ray is hellbent on delivering payback to Dixie this Thursday on IMPACT! What will happen with this potentially explosive situation? Will all hell break loose if Dixie shows up? Don't miss it this Thursday!

- Also on Thursday: The mysterious alter ego of Jeff Hardy, WILLOW, will be in action against "Cowboy" James Storm

- New TNA World Champions were crowned at Sunday's "Sacrifice" as The Wolves beat The BroMans and DJ Z to finally reclaim the Tag Team Championship, while Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne to bring the Knockouts Championship back to the Beautiful People! The new champs will be on Thursday's huge broadcast, and The Beautiful People have promised a celebration to remember!

- Also: What's next for Gunner after he defeated James Storm in the "I-Quit" match at Sacrifice? Have we seen the last of Samuel Shaw after he was committed to the mental hospital? Plus, the war between Kurt Angle and Ethan Carter III continues on Thursday - will Angle finally get his payback on EC3?

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Re: TNA Impact Party Thread, Tonight We Fight - 5/1/14

I thought we fight on Friday nights, Michael?

Originally posted by Lony View Post
    - Overcoming all odds, Eric Young is STILL the reigning World Heavyweight Champion after Sacrifice!
    What odds? He was in a straight up 1-on-1 match, playa.

However, it won't get any easier for the champ as he has already promised that he will defend his World Championship again this coming Thursday!
    Won't get any easier? You can't say that! You can't say that! What if he wrestles Sharkboy? Ah-Ha!

Who will Eric defend the gold against this Thursday on Impact?
    Master P and the No Limit Soldiers.

- Also, what will happen on Thursday between Bully Ray and TNA President Dixie Carter after she cost him the Tables Match against Bobby Roode at Sacrifice?
    Bully will make a joke about Dixie having balls... possibly more than Roo... and then threaten to put her through a table... which we know will never happen 'cause Spike doesn't allow man-on-woman violence. Maybe it's time to bring back Tessmacher?

According to sources, Bully Ray is hellbent on delivering payback to Dixie this Thursday on IMPACT!
    Wait... Why did you ask what's gonna happen when you already had some kind of idea about what will happen? Jerk...

What will happen with this potentially explosive situation?
    I'm gonna guess something explosive... Possibly diarrhea...

Will all hell break loose if Dixie shows up? Don't miss it this Thursday!
    I would assume so given Bully is hellbent on delivering payback... Come on!

- Also on Thursday: The mysterious alter ego of Jeff Hardy, WILLOW, will be in action against "Cowboy" James Storm
    If Willow doesn't block beer spit with his umbrella... then TNA has no idea what they're doing...

- New TNA World Champions were crowned at Sunday's "Sacrifice" as The Wolves beat The BroMans and DJ Z to finally reclaim the Tag Team Championship,
    I'm glad TNA is not pretending the Wolves won the Tag Titles for the first time. They get a gold star for that.

while Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne to bring the Knockouts Championship back to the Beautiful People! The new champs will be on Thursday's huge broadcast, and The Beautiful People have promised a celebration to remember!
    Is it wrong that the first two things that come to mind are: HLA and stripping?

- Also: What's next for Gunner after he defeated James Storm in the "I-Quit" match at Sacrifice?
    Something different, I hope.

Have we seen the last of Samuel Shaw after he was committed to the mental hospital?
    I sure hope we have.

Oh, and shouldn't it be 'a' mental hospital? Not 'the'? I'm pretty sure there's more than one...

Plus, the war between Kurt Angle and Ethan Carter III continues on Thursday - will Angle finally get his payback on EC3?
    You mean winning a tag match with Willow did nothing to help Kurt get some payback on EC3? So, why the hell did they even have that match? It's almost like these guys should be facing off against each other in a 1-on-1 match or something...

Comment

I thought we fight on Friday nights, Michael?

- Overcoming all odds, Eric Young is STILL the reigning World Heavyweight Champion after Sacrifice!
      What odds? He was in a straight up 1-on-1 match, playa.

However, it won't get any easier for the champ as he has already promised that he will defend his World Championship again this coming Thursday!
      Won't get any easier? You can't say that! You can't say that! What if he wrestles Sharkboy? Ah-Ha!

Who will Eric defend the gold against this Thursday on Impact?
      Master P and the No Limit Soldiers.

- Also, what will happen on Thursday between Bully Ray and TNA President Dixie Carter after she cost him the Tables Match against Bobby Roode at Sacrifice?
      Bully will make a joke about Dixie having balls... possibly more than Roo... and then threaten to put her through a table... which we know will never happen 'cause Spike doesn't allow man-on-woman violence. Maybe it's time to bring back Tessmacher?

According to sources, Bully Ray is hellbent on delivering payback to Dixie this Thursday on IMPACT!
      Wait... Why did you ask what's gonna happen when you already had some kind of idea about what will happen? Jerk...

What will happen with this potentially explosive situation?
      I'm gonna guess something explosive... Possibly diarrhea...

Will all hell break loose if Dixie shows up? Don't miss it this Thursday!
      I would assume so given Bully is hellbent on delivering payback... Come on!

If Willow doesn't block beer spit with his umbrella... then TNA has no idea what they're doing...

- New TNA World Champions were crowned at Sunday's "Sacrifice" as The Wolves beat The BroMans and DJ Z to finally reclaim the Tag Team Championship,
      I'm glad TNA is not pretending the Wolves won the Tag Titles for the first time. They get a gold star for that.

while Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne to bring the Knockouts Championship back to the Beautiful People! The new champs will be on Thursday's huge broadcast, and The Beautiful People have promised a celebration to remember!

- Also: What's next for Gunner after he defeated James Storm in the "I-Quit" match at Sacrifice?
      Something different, I hope.

Have we seen the last of Samuel Shaw after he was committed to the mental hospital?
      I sure hope we have.

Oh, and shouldn't it be 'a' mental hospital? Not 'the'? I'm pretty sure there's more than one...

Plus, the war between Kurt Angle and Ethan Carter III continues on Thursday - will Angle finally get his payback on EC3?
      You mean winning a tag match with Willow did nothing to help Kurt get some payback on EC3? So, why the hell did they even have that match? It's almost like these guys should be facing off against each other in a 1-on-1 match or something...

Comment

Originally posted by whocares View Post

NOT. AT. ALL.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whocares View Post

NOT. AT. ALL.

sigpic

Comment

I guess we're not even pretending this is Live...

Edit: The raw excitement of drawing cards!

Comment

I guess we're not even pretending this is Live...

Edit: The raw excitement of drawing cards!

Comment

Wow, a game of cards to determine the #1 contender to Eric Young's heavyweight title.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

Wow, a game of cards to determine the #1 contender to Eric Young's heavyweight title.

Anime Currently Watching

Comment

INNOVATIVE.

sigpic

Comment

INNOVATIVE.

sigpic

Comment

Innovative!

Edit: Damn it, 205... You win this round!

Comment

Innovative!

Edit: Damn it, 205... You win this round!

Comment

"I was the champion for four months!"

sigpic

Comment

"I was the champion for four months!"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X