General MMA Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General MMA Discussion Thread

Just saw the video on SI.Com with Tito and Rampage talking how working for Dana White is like slavery. I'll never understand why these two guys and you can throw in Ken Shamrock, have such issues with Dana. Is White abrasive? Yes Does he expect you to fight your ass off? Absolutely Did all three make a lot of money with him? Without a doubt.

Sounds like the two of them are trying to just get some press for Bellator/TNA, now that they can't do it in the cage anymore.

If a Mod could sticky this, it would be appreciated.

Re: Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread

Like Prince made a ton of money off his record label but still felt like a slave to it.
    I am your God

Comment

Like Prince made a ton of money off his record label but still felt like a slave to it.
      I am your God

Comment

Originally posted by Theend View Post
        Prince is the most talented mental patient in the world...plus, that wasn't his argument with Warner Bros. To top it all off, you don't make money selling records, you make money touring.

Comment

Prince is the most talented mental patient in the world...plus, that wasn't his argument with Warner Bros. To top it all off, you don't make money selling records, you make money touring.

Comment

Tito and Rampage are crybabies.

How many slave masters personally fly out to bail one of their slaves out of jail?
            Last edited by afterglow; 08-29-2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Tito and Rampage are crybabies.

How many slave masters personally fly out to bail one of their slaves out of jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
                you make the big money touring yes but in todays music business you can make more than a fair share without ever supporting your record with a tour. downloads and ringtone money made Flo-Rida a fortune without a tour. Not Madonna money but still.

If you don't think Prince had a problem with his label I would love to know who you think that was directed to. I could swear all popular accounts had his issue with his record label as the reason why he had the facial SLAVE.

That and he is wonderfully crazy.
                I am your God

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
                  you make the big money touring yes but in todays music business you can make more than a fair share without ever supporting your record with a tour. downloads and ringtone money made Flo-Rida a fortune without a tour. Not Madonna money but still.

If you don't think Prince had a problem with his label I would love to know who you think that was directed to. I could swear all popular accounts had his issue with his record label as the reason why he had the facial SLAVE.

I am your God

Comment

Oh he had a problem with Warners, but it wasn't about money. That is what my argument is/was.

Flo-Rida must have gotten a hell of a lot of downloads then, considering most artists (these are the known ones) make less than $.10 per download. Just like if you make $1 per record in your record deal, then you or your lawyer is amazing.

Comment

Oh he had a problem with Warners, but it wasn't about money. That is what my argument is/was.

Flo-Rida must have gotten a hell of a lot of downloads then, considering most artists (these are the known ones) make less than $.10 per download. Just like if you make $1 per record in your record deal, then you or your lawyer is amazing.

Comment

Rampage is a delusional sore loser. I take nothing he says seriously.

Tito and Dana White have had a rocky relationship for years so it's not shocking now that he's working for another company that he's going to take shots at White.

Has Couture trashed UFC since leaving? I don't remember him doing it. I know he and Dana also have an up and down past but Dana White seemed to really go for the jugular on Randy while Randy just more or less kept it professional after the split. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Comment

Rampage is a delusional sore loser. I take nothing he says seriously.

Tito and Dana White have had a rocky relationship for years so it's not shocking now that he's working for another company that he's going to take shots at White.

Has Couture trashed UFC since leaving? I don't remember him doing it. I know he and Dana also have an up and down past but Dana White seemed to really go for the jugular on Randy while Randy just more or less kept it professional after the split. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Comment

People take shots at their bosses all the time when they leave. Tito and Rampage can talk all they want, but Dana and Vince are both rich assholes. The workers aren't as rich as their boss so obviously when they leave, they shit on them and it makes their new bosses happy.

Comment

People take shots at their bosses all the time when they leave. Tito and Rampage can talk all they want, but Dana and Vince are both rich assholes. The workers aren't as rich as their boss so obviously when they leave, they shit on them and it makes their new bosses happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X