Originally posted by SensesFailed View Post
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/29/59...-silva-ufc-183

Diaz could be in the title mix with a win.. Yup.. I'm done
    You "quit" more than Diaz.

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

PW'S 2015 WWE HOMETOWN HERO

Comment

• Re: General Discussion, News, & Fight Announcement Thread

No I'm done. I'm fucking done with this sport if he gets the title shot and I mean it. I will not watch it. I barely watch it now because of this garbage, this will push me over the edge. If he beats Anderson(and I don't think he does) and gets a title shot(in either division), I'm done and that's a promise that I won't come back from.
      Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
      Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

No I'm done. I'm fucking done with this sport if he gets the title shot and I mean it. I will not watch it. I barely watch it now because of this garbage, this will push me over the edge. If he beats Anderson(and I don't think he does) and gets a title shot(in either division), I'm done and that's a promise that I won't come back from.
        Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
        Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

It is a bit nuts for this clown to already be in talks of being in the title mix. He lost his last two and beat a over the hill BJ Penn before that. Really the guy was never really that great. He's great at selling a fight but beyond that he that most of the current crop in the UFC can easily exploit the glaring holes in his game. Just ride him out on the ground and don't get sloppy. Hell Condit proved as long as you move well you can beat him in the stand up. It's kind of hard to say who will win this though, if this was Anderson Silva pre injury, he'd smoke diaz but with an injury like that you never know, he might be a shell of his former self.

But also lets not count our eggs before they hatch. Diaz has a tendency to be stupid and January is a long way away, can Diaz not be an idiot for 6 months? Just saying a lot can happen in 6 months and Diaz has shown he's not exactly mr. reliable.

Comment

It is a bit nuts for this clown to already be in talks of being in the title mix. He lost his last two and beat a over the hill BJ Penn before that. Really the guy was never really that great. He's great at selling a fight but beyond that he that most of the current crop in the UFC can easily exploit the glaring holes in his game. Just ride him out on the ground and don't get sloppy. Hell Condit proved as long as you move well you can beat him in the stand up. It's kind of hard to say who will win this though, if this was Anderson Silva pre injury, he'd smoke diaz but with an injury like that you never know, he might be a shell of his former self.

But also lets not count our eggs before they hatch. Diaz has a tendency to be stupid and January is a long way away, can Diaz not be an idiot for 6 months? Just saying a lot can happen in 6 months and Diaz has shown he's not exactly mr. reliable.

Comment

.....I didn't know Joe Riggs was re-signed by the UFC & had a fight booked....then shot himself (he didn't die)... .. ..

Comment

.....I didn't know Joe Riggs was re-signed by the UFC & had a fight booked....then shot himself (he didn't die)... .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by BATISTA_CenA View Post
                  I read that today, too funny. It took you how long to get back to the UFC... and you shoot yourself!?

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

Comment

Originally posted by BATISTA_CenA View Post
                    I read that today, too funny. It took you how long to get back to the UFC... and you shoot yourself!?

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

Comment

Yeah the Riggs got a pretty good matchup in Thiago Silva. He claims to have accidentally shot himself while cleaning his gun, but who cleans a loaded gun? I call B.S. Fuck guns anyways.

On Nick Diaz getting a title shot. MMA fans are going to have to get over the fact that this isn't the NFL playoffs. Diaz draws money. I seem to recall a lot of people crying when Diaz got the title shot over Hendricks last year, but then you look at the numbers and Diaz vs GSP sold 950,000 pay per views, then GSP vs Hendricks a couple months later only sold 630,000. Regardless if he's won or lost his last couple of fights, he's downright entertaining in the cage, and I'd argue that's why people pay to see him fight. Numbers don't lie.

Comment

Yeah the Riggs got a pretty good matchup in Thiago Silva. He claims to have accidentally shot himself while cleaning his gun, but who cleans a loaded gun? I call B.S. Fuck guns anyways.

On Nick Diaz getting a title shot. MMA fans are going to have to get over the fact that this isn't the NFL playoffs. Diaz draws money. I seem to recall a lot of people crying when Diaz got the title shot over Hendricks last year, but then you look at the numbers and Diaz vs GSP sold 950,000 pay per views, then GSP vs Hendricks a couple months later only sold 630,000. Regardless if he's won or lost his last couple of fights, he's downright entertaining in the cage, and I'd argue that's why people pay to see him fight. Numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post
                          Hell Condit proved as long as you move well you can beat him in the stand up.
                          Condit proved to me that if you move a lot, you can get a bullshit decision over Diaz.

Although, as a Nick fan, even I have to admit, title talks are very premature. I doubt he beats Anderson, anyway.

$

Comment

Originally posted by vendrell View Post
                            Hell Condit proved as long as you move well you can beat him in the stand up.
                            Condit proved to me that if you move a lot, you can get a bullshit decision over Diaz.

Although, as a Nick fan, even I have to admit, title talks are very premature. I doubt he beats Anderson, anyway.

$

Comment

Fuckin Robert Drysdale. This guy has so much potential and he's just failed his SECOND drug test in the UFC even though he's only fought ONCE in the UFC. What a waste of talent.

Oh yeah, Kevin Casey failed his drug test too. Idiots.

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

Comment

Fuckin Robert Drysdale. This guy has so much potential and he's just failed his SECOND drug test in the UFC even though he's only fought ONCE in the UFC. What a waste of talent.

Oh yeah, Kevin Casey failed his drug test too. Idiots.

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

Comment

Working...
                                X