General MMA Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General Discussion, News, & Fight Announcement Thread

It kinda annoys me that the UFC signed Henry Cejudo after what his career has been like so far. The only reason he's being brought in is the Olympian factor.

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

PW'S 2015 WWE HOMETOWN HERO

Comment

It kinda annoys me that the UFC signed Henry Cejudo after what his career has been like so far. The only reason he's being brought in is the Olympian factor.

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

Comment

I'm pretty excited for the rest of the year in the MMA world. Bisping vs Cung Le is next month and I'm very much looking forward to seeing that. UFC 178 is going to be one of the best in years. Then we have some big shows coming up in Japan and the UFC debut in Mexico. Not to mention whatever surprises Coker has in store for us with Bellaforce and Invicta hitting the Fight Pass. 2014 kind of got off to a slow start but it's heating up very fast.

Comment

I'm pretty excited for the rest of the year in the MMA world. Bisping vs Cung Le is next month and I'm very much looking forward to seeing that. UFC 178 is going to be one of the best in years. Then we have some big shows coming up in Japan and the UFC debut in Mexico. Not to mention whatever surprises Coker has in store for us with Bellaforce and Invicta hitting the Fight Pass. 2014 kind of got off to a slow start but it's heating up very fast.

Comment

such form. such technique. obviously highly trained.
            http://jalopnik.com/watch-this-gas-s...-de-1611465586
            nah. I kid. His hands were crazy far from his head. typical mma striking consists of waiting to get ko'd
            I am your God

Comment

such form. such technique. obviously highly trained.
              http://jalopnik.com/watch-this-gas-s...-de-1611465586
              nah. I kid. His hands were crazy far from his head. typical mma striking consists of waiting to get ko'd
              I am your God

Comment

Looks like Mcgregor's most recent fight spiked subscriptions to the fight pass and nearly tripled their numbers according to the Observer. Also had this to say(F4Wonline.com):

You couldn’t book a better show. There were four fights on the card from Dublin, another from Northern Ireland, and a sixth from Iceland but he trains in Dublin. All six won, largely in different ways. And then most of them rocked the mic. One was funny. One was pleading for more shows. One talked about the death of his nephew. And they were all appetizers for McGregor, who beat Diego Brandao, and then cut a promo from the 1970s school of Superstar Billy Graham.

“There’s not a man on this soil who can beat me,” he said, and followed up by saying he was going to drink some whiskey with Lorenzo Fertitta and talk about football (soccer) stadiums and title shots. The crowd, according to the building, was thundering at about 113 decibels as McGregor closed the show talking about a clean sweep for the Irish.

Comment

Looks like Mcgregor's most recent fight spiked subscriptions to the fight pass and nearly tripled their numbers according to the Observer. Also had this to say(F4Wonline.com):

You couldn’t book a better show. There were four fights on the card from Dublin, another from Northern Ireland, and a sixth from Iceland but he trains in Dublin. All six won, largely in different ways. And then most of them rocked the mic. One was funny. One was pleading for more shows. One talked about the death of his nephew. And they were all appetizers for McGregor, who beat Diego Brandao, and then cut a promo from the 1970s school of Superstar Billy Graham.

“There’s not a man on this soil who can beat me,” he said, and followed up by saying he was going to drink some whiskey with Lorenzo Fertitta and talk about football (soccer) stadiums and title shots. The crowd, according to the building, was thundering at about 113 decibels as McGregor closed the show talking about a clean sweep for the Irish.

Comment

Just remember folks, in order to get what you want, all you have to do is cry every time you lose, retire after every time you lose and in general just be a jerk. Do all this, and you too can receive title shots you don't deserve and super fights.
                    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Just remember folks, in order to get what you want, all you have to do is cry every time you lose, retire after every time you lose and in general just be a jerk. Do all this, and you too can receive title shots you don't deserve and super fights.
                      Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

Comment

http://www.ufc.com/news/Silva-Diaz-S...cebook%3A+UFC&

Comment

http://www.ufc.com/news/Silva-Diaz-S...cebook%3A+UFC&

Comment

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/7/29/59...-silva-ufc-183

Diaz could be in the title mix with a win.. Yup.. I'm done

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SensesFailed View Post

You "quit" more than Diaz.

*CREDIT TO FRESH PRINCE*

Comment

Working...
                                X